• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its almost like life! Wait, it is...

Years
    My addiction?
    Without a doubt, my own image.
    Perhaps, a close second would be red.
    Anything vivid red has the potential to give me a boner. It's the colour of passion and rage, among other things, so it's very stimulating.
    I currently have 400 different red backgrounds on my drive, wish I had more.
    As a consequence, I think I possess the rather mundane, hidden talent of being able to sight every redhead in a radius of 100 meters! {XD}

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    well like gimmiepie said, there is that autism thing that basically turns any hobbies I have pretty much obsessions.

Like, I'd say I'm addicted to music. I can't go more than like half a day without listening to it. :P

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    Another bad thread? That would imply that we've had at least one bad thread before. How dare you, sir!

I'm not a sir >o<!!

And I'm talking about the fetish thread.

In another note I'm addicted to anime pictures x.x and as you can see Hatsune Miku.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Everyone who knows me knows that I am completely addicted to LoL right now. I probably play around 10 hours a day at least haha. Basically I am addicted to the computer in general :D

Back