• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its been a while.

Years
    Hey everyone my name is Michelle. I joined these forums way back in 2007 but never really stuck around long. I recently got seriously back into Pokemon so I decided to come back! Been a Pokemon fan since the beginning of the series and I have no shame that I am almost 20 and still love it =D. My favorite Pokemon is Suicune.

Years
    Hi there and welcome back to PC! Glad to see you returned and glad you got back into Pokemon! (just cant ever get rid of the stuff that made up your childhood :P) No need to feel shameful about being almost 20 as Pokemon is a universal thing and no age difference changes it, i'm almost 19 so your not alone in that area. :P My favourite Pokemon has always been Pikachu (if you couldn't tell from my pic :P) Anyways hope you enjoy your returning, hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I hope you can definitely stick around this time. :3 Welcome back, Michelle! A lot of members these days are returning because of Pokemon. It's quite amazing to hear that Pokemon is impacting our lives. :3 I like Suicune as well! One of my favorite legendaries in the 2nd generation.

I'm 21 and I still love Pokemon too.. in fact, I am OBSESSED. You're not alone! :D You'll be able to meet a lot (more) Pokemon friends, and get to know more about the franchise, even the new games & stuff. Have an awesome time here! :3

Years
    Hey everyone my name is Michelle. I joined these forums way back in 2007 but never really stuck around long. I recently got seriously back into Pokemon so I decided to come back! Been a Pokemon fan since the beginning of the series and I have no shame that I am almost 20 and still love it =D. My favorite Pokemon is Suicune.

Hi Michelle!

It's nice you decided to make a comeback to PC. I obviously wasn't around the last time you were (I joined PC in 2011, my 1-year anniversary is coming in March).

You like Suicune, huh? It's an amazing Legendary and I was so relieved when I caught it in SoulSilver (it was a pain to catch).

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott cos he's cute.

I recommend checking out the Pokemon game based threads just to catch up.

My fave right now is Black & White, they are such epic games and have a great storyline (including all those Pokefans who love N's personality).

Make sure to read the rules as things have changed.

If you have any questions, approach anyone with bold colored names like our two New Users/Welcome mods - Meganium90 and Snivy063!

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Thanks so much for the welcomes and helpful tips everyone =D Seems this forum is still full of awesome people! I see I am not the only older one that's great just shows how awesome Pokemon is that we are all here.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Welcome to the forums, Michelle! :) *hugs* Or rather, welcome baaaaaaack! *says the Turtwig that has never met Michelle before*

Ahahahahaha... Think you can stick around the forums a bit more? I think you should be able to. ^.^ Things have changed after all these years, though, and I'm glad that you're able to remember your account and stuff after all these years!

Might want to give the forums a bit of a look, huh? I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome back to the forums, Michela! It's nice to see old fans returning to the whole obsession! Was it the release of B/W that sparked up your interest in Pokemon once again or was it another thing, I suppose? What ever the reason may be though I'm really happy that your back and hopefully you will get yourself reacquainted with your friends here. :D

I think age really doesn't matter if you're a fan of something even if it's kind of childish like Pokemon. I mean as long as you have fun with it there's nothing wrong with that, just ignore the people teasing you or whatnot they just have nothing to do that is why they make fun of you. But yeah, I'm quite sad for those kind of people. xD

Anyway, PC is pretty much the same board that you've registered to, the only difference are the new boards, new members, new staff, new rules which I'm quite sure that you will eventually get used to, but if you need assistance, Megan and I are here to help you out so don't hesitate to approach us if you need a tour! :p

Give the rules a reread most especially the recently updated signature rules, that will keep you away from most troubles that you really might not want to get into!

Have a wonderful time and hopefully you won't leave us hanging around once again. teehee;

Years
    Thanks everyone. I will definitely be sticking around this time and will take a look at all the new rules and boards before I start posting around =D

Black and White was part of what sparked me to return. I was in my basement a little while ago and I found my Suicune and Pikachu Plush and figure and it just brought back great memories. So I bought Pokemon Black and it sealed the deal I was obsessed again!

Back