• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    OMG I hate my teachers too. They are so -bleeps-.

You're cold? Or do you have a cold? If you are then.... drink tea or soup. XP

My history teacher is usually pretty cool but this essay REALLY sucks. Here's the prompt: "Compare and contrast the importance of religion and politics in the creation of the institutions that supported the Islamic and Roman empires."
    ;;

Yeah, it just got really cold and rainy here today.

*pops in*
    Hi! May I join? =D
    I've never actually talked to ya, but you're friends with great peoplez, so I figure you're a cool person too! ^.^

Sure, and your from Texas too, so that an automatic in. =P

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    D:

Islamic and Roman empires? Hmmmm well.... they both declined from poor economy..... Islamic empires were more religious..... That's basicly all I can say... XD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    D:

Islamic and Roman empires? Hmmmm well.... they both declined from poor economy..... Islamic empires were more religious..... That's basicly all I can say... XD
    Yeah that more than I have written at this point (coughnothingcough), the whole thing kind of sucks.....badly.

Years
    You're from Texas? Cool! =D

"Compare and contrast the importance of religion and politics in the creation of the institutions that supported the Islamic and Roman empires."

My assignment in Geography today had to do with that too! 0__0

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    XD

Well my homework is about the difference between the poem "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere" and the real story. D:

..... Wow I'm helping someone who's... -counts- 3 years older than me. XD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    XD

Well my homework is about the difference between the poem "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere" and the real story. D:

..... Wow I'm helping someone who's... -counts- 3 years older than me. XD

That actually sound like fun. [/american history nerdiness]

Years
    Funner than Geography. >< What I've been learning in Geography is what I learned in Science last year. What's up with that? 0.0

What's up? =D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well I brought the cookies, so I'm giving one to each of the people on the list... Wait... There's only Marz on the list... So, no cookies for anyone but Zach, pink-tiger and Marz >.<

Ok then, I'll start with my question routine with the usual: Which are your favorite video games?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Funner than Geography. >< What I've been learning in Geography is what I learned in Science last year. What's up with that? 0.0

What's up? =D
    I totally missed that post about the Geography thing. Sorry about that. Anyway that's really strange, did you have to write an entire essay on it?

Yeah some of the stuff in science can get really wierd. For example, I have to write a lab report about monosaccharides (sp?). It made my brain hurt.;;

Not much is up, I though I would check in for a little while before I went to bed.

Well I brought the cookies, so I'm giving one to each of the people on the list... Wait... There's only Marz on the list... So, no cookies for anyone but Zach, pink-tiger and Marz >.<

Ok then, I'll start with my question routine with the usual: Which are your favorite video games?
    :D Cookies!!! Thanks Zel!
    Yeah the list is a little out of date, but Pink Tiger will probably update it tomorrow.

Hm, video games. Obviously the pokemon games are up top, oh and I really liked the Prince of Persia series. Especially the 3rd one. Oh.......*looks both ways* and Shiny Gold or course. =P

BTW: Zel, I love you new banner.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    ^ That's because he's awesome. XD

So how's it going Zach805? :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

I actually like the Zelda series more than Pokemon. Kingdom Hearts and Digimon are somewhere on my list.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Cookies, which cookies? *looks away, feeling guilty of "taking care" of the rest of the cookies himself*

Thanks about the compliment on the banner (goes to Shuri, anyway ^^), but it was kinda necessary due to my change of avatar character (and people may have took a liking to the previous char...)

So... Prince of Persia, huh? Is the third one still with that "platform" looking style (I remember playing the old NES one), I'm not that excited about that game, 'cause in fact, it's one of the games that have frustrated/scared me the most (the other was Resident Evil...). Always having to be careful of not making a mistake and being falling down a cliff, or being pierced by spikes, or drinking poison... God, it was sooo easy to die on that game... :(
    Now they are changing the concept completely I think, aren't they?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Cookies, which cookies? *looks away, feeling guilty of "taking care" of the rest of the cookies himself*
    So... Prince of Persia, huh? Is the third one still with that "platform" looking style (I remember playing the old NES one), I'm not that excited about that game, 'cause in fact, it's one of the games that have frustrated/scared me the most (the other was Resident Evil...). Always having to be careful of not making a mistake and being falling down a cliff, or being pierced by spikes, or drinking poison... God, it was sooo easy to die on that game... :(
    Now they are changing the concept completely I think, aren't they?

Yeah, they have completely changed the concept.
    Here's a few videos of the 3rd one
    This one shows alot of game play
    And this one is just cool

It still is really easy to die so it really gets on your nerves. Unfortunately they ended the series at 3. But Ubisoft (the company that makes it) came out with Assassin's Creed which is alot like PoP. I haven't got to play it though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    So they made PoP something like Tomb Raider... Ehhhmmm... I still prefer Lara over some arabian dude... -_-

And what other games do you own? (Guess you have a PS2, I suppose?)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    So they made PoP something like Tomb Raider... Ehhhmmm... I still prefer Lara over some arabian dude... -_-

And what other games do you own? (Guess you have a PS2, I suppose?)

Yeah I have a PS2 but I haven't started it up latley. I did get a Wii a few months ago and played (and beat) Twilight Princess.

PS Sorry about the bad spelling, I'm on a different computer that dosen't have spell check, and I'm far to lazy to fix it all. =P

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi there :3 we've been put into a few chats together and you're cool >D So, I'm going to join!

..if you don't mind, that is XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back