• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    About time I joined this.

I know Elemental some... a few chats here and there. Rare though, and he befriended me. =P Anyways, I'll join. ;D

How's everything going Element?

Hey, Ryan!

Please, call me Zach.
    I'm good, I'm just chilling out and for once, I'm actually looking forward to going to school tomorrow.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey, Ryan!

Please, call me Zach.
    I'm good, I'm just chilling out and for once, I'm actually looking forward to going to school tomorrow.

Zach, okay, got it. (b'')b
    You can call me whatever, I have a freakishly long nickname page, xD but Ryan is perfectly fine. ;D

So I assume a good thing is planned at school then? or just seein' friends since the weekend. ;P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Stage fighting is like an acted fight? Or did I understand wrong?

('Cause like, you know Karate, and fight is related... better watch your strength... O.o)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Stage fighting is like an acted fight? Or did I understand wrong?

('Cause like, you know Karate, and fight is related... better watch your strength... O.o)

Exactly, just a acted fight.
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing, but control is something I have to practice in (karate) class anyway, so it'll be fine.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    That sounds like fun! *__* I didn't know you were in theater~ 0.0

Yeah, it should be.

Well, it's not something I flaunt. I just signed up for the class because I needed a fine arts credit, and I really did want to sing or draw. XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Midnight Beat... Yeah, doesnt sound bad :)

Although you know I'll still keep calling you Zach, so, when is the big day of the whole acted thing? And more importantly: How are you doing, Zach?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Midnight Beat... Yeah, doesnt sound bad :)

Although you know I'll still keep calling you Zach, so, when is the big day of the whole acted thing? And more importantly: How are you doing, Zach?

Thanks! Everyone seems to like just as much as I do, so it's all good. =D

Please do, Midnight Beat is just my username, I prefer Zach over all. It was today, but it wasn't as much fun as I thought. I got paired up with this burn out who didn't want to do anything. >>
    Oh well, next time I should get a better partner. I'm good, my allergies are still flaring up, but I just took some Zyrtec, so that should take care of them.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    ZACH! How are you doing? 'cause I have been denying on watching people's profiles in order to mantain certain level of activiness on their fan clubs >o<

How's school?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey, Zel! I'm good......that's it, I'm just good. :D

School's good, we have state testing next week. So, that'll be a nice break from the everyday.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Thanks a lot! But unfortunately this place expired a few days ago, so I'm gonna have to report it.;-;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    can i join? ur banner is awesome and you seem to be cool.

no u cant. da rules are awesome and you seem to have not read them.

It's against the rules to revive threads over one month old. This one, clearly is over one month old. Go read the rules before posting any more.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back