• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    HAHAOMGSONIC!!!LOLO!!! It's like Sonic the Hedgehog except..not really ._.

...The song "Cigaro," by system of a Down. How do you not know that? Go look it it; it's lyrically beautiful. <3

YEAH! It's like not blue......and it had fruit in it!!!!11!1!

:\ It's all right, but I'm not much of a System of a Down fan.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Hi Zach. You know, I need to be more active here, sorry. So, uh, what's up? >.<;;;

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hi Zach. You know, I need to be more active here, sorry. So, uh, what's up? >.<;;;

It's cool.

:\ Not too much. I just got back from Karate and I need to go shower and do my drivers training.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    YEAH! It's like not blue......and it had fruit in it!!!!11!1!

:\ It's all right, but I'm not much of a System of a Down fan.

We don't have a Sonic near us because like..we're cool like that. Within 10 miles of our house, all we have is a best buy, a Starbucks, a post office, a super market that only seels..useless crap, and some..trees. So many effing trees, dude ._.

I'm older than you by like, 2 months, and my parents won't even let me touch the wheel of their car..wtf? T_T

SOAD is a good band, but kinda sold out by releasing 2 albums that each had like 9 songs on them when they could have just easily merged them into one. I'm still a fan, but i don't really like it how they bring politics into their music so much lately =/

..dude, are you okay? ._.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Oh Oh Oh!I have a Sonic like...2 minute's away from my house if there was wasen't any car's to stop me.1 minute if the road was completely empty! ^_^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Oh Oh Oh!I have a Sonic like...2 minute's away from my house if there was wasen't any car's to stop me.1 minute if the road was completely empty! ^_^

Yeah, but that's because you guys like, live in the same state. Maybe Sonic is just more common in Texas? ._.

That's like how we have a Starbucks at like, every corner of every street in MA. srsly. o_O

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Good luck with that, watch out for cones. ;)
    Lol, thanks.

DONT NEVERMIND ME! >_< *tear* What were you wantign to say? ^_^
    I honestly don't remember. :laugh:

We don't have a Sonic near us because like..we're cool like that. Within 10 miles of our house, all we have is a best buy, a Starbucks, a post office, a super market that only seels..useless crap, and some..trees. So many effing trees, dude ._.

I'm older than you by like, 2 months, and my parents won't even let me touch the wheel of their car..wtf? T_T

SOAD is a good band, but kinda sold out by releasing 2 albums that each had like 9 songs on them when they could have just easily merged them into one. I'm still a fan, but i don't really like it how they bring politics into their music so much lately =/

..dude, are you okay? ._.
    Sonic is EVERYWHERE here. But it's good food, and huge drinks, so it's all good. :D

:P Sucks for you. But for some reason you behind the weel of a car scares the crap out of me......JK

So many bands are doing that now, music would be so much better if bands would keep the two separate. But what can you do? :\

Yeah, I'm fine. Why?

Yeah, but that's because you guys like, live in the same state. Maybe Sonic is just more common in Texas? ._.

That's like how we have a Starbucks at like, every corner of every street in MA. srsly. o_O
    They're way more common in the South. We go to Michigan every summer and I don't think I've ever seen one there.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Okay then...I hope whatever it was your not mad at me. *puppy face*

Well!!! We also have starbucks everywhere here!There's also a Starbucks Drive-In. Though not in every corner. But still a few of them.The closest like 10 15 minutes away. ^_^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Okay then...I hope whatever it was your not mad at me. *puppy face*

Well!!! We also have starbucks everywhere here!There's also a Starbucks Drive-In. Though not in every corner. But still a few of them.The closest like 10 15 minutes away. ^_^

O: No, I wasn't mad. I couldn't get mad at you. <33

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    O: No, I wasn't mad. I couldn't get mad at you. <33

YEY!! *hugs*
    Twiny's pair's awsome!
    *looks at head* -_-;

I should really brush my hair.I just took a shower cause im goign to a party. Mom told me to take a shower on time so it can dry.So I did.....I just have to brush it. BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES! *runs*

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

YEY!! *hugs*
    Twiny's pair's awsome!
    *looks at head* -_-;

I should really brush my hair.I just took a shower cause im goign to a party. Mom told me to take a shower on time so it can dry.So I did.....I just have to brush it. BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES! *runs*

Lol, alright. See you then.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Well it's a party/ get together.
    My mom's friend invited a group of girls only to a restaurant that has talented porfermer's go and entertain you at night.So that's were im going.Im really exited cause i've always wanted to go but before they would never take me cause I wasent old enough. ^_^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well it's a party/ get together.
    My mom's friend invited a group of girls only to a restaurant that has talented porfermer's go and entertain you at night.So that's were im going.Im really exited cause i've always wanted to go but before they would never take me cause I wasent old enough. ^_^

Well that sounds fun. Have a good time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back