• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yo Zach, what are you doing at the moment? (yeah, obviously, you are posting in your fanclub, leave the obvious comment XD), maybe you are chatting on the msn? or maybe playing a game? or listening to music?

Do you tend to do a lot of stuff simultaneously?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yo Zach, what are you doing at the moment? (yeah, obviously, you are posting in your fanclub, leave the obvious comment XD), maybe you are chatting on the msn? or maybe playing a game? or listening to music?

Do you tend to do a lot of stuff simultaneously?

.....I could be a smart mouth......but I won't. :D
    Actually all I'm doing right now is posting in my fanclub. I was on MSN earlier but I had to get off and when I got back, everyone was gone. O:

Muli-task? :\ Not really, sometimes I'll do MSN and the PC at the same time, but that's about it.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Oh phine just ignore my post!!! >O
    lol jk Zach. ;D
    What's up.

;-; But you PMed me about it and we talked then. Member?
    :P

:\ Not much. I think I have some kinda stomach virus trying to come out cause I feel like like crap. But, I just got home from school so I thought I would check in. OH! We might have a snow day tomorrow.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years

:\ Not much. I think I have some kinda stomach virus trying to come out cause I feel like like crap. But, I just got home from school so I thought I would check in. OH! We might have a snow day tomorrow.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I KNOW! I HEARD THAT TOOO!
    But as you can see...*tear* there's no snow zach!
    I also think yesterday was colder that today.What you think zach?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Not yet there isn't snow, but it's not supposed to hit until later.

I think it's about the same. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

Uh-oh
    Nausea, heart burn, indigestion, upset stomach, DIHERIA!
    HEY THAT'S PEPTOBISMAL! XD;;
    I couldn't help myself.. ._.;
    Aw I hope you feel better... >-<

Dude it was like.. freezing today... ;0;...

;0; I didn't here anything about snow...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Uh-oh
    Nausea, heart burn, indigestion, upset stomach, DIHERIA!
    HEY THAT'S PEPTOBISMAL! XD;;
    I couldn't help myself.. ._.;
    Aw I hope you feel better... >-<

Dude it was like.. freezing today... ;0;...
    ......lol. Nice~
    Thanks.:D

I know, I froze out at the bus stop this morning. Plus my coffee was kinda nasty, so it was hard for me to get warmed up.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Gangsta's dont say dude, dude's a punk/goth/emo/preppy word. ^_^

I know cause my brothers and brothers friends are gangstas and never say that word..Only like once in a while. ^_^

If you can find me a gothic emo preppy punk, I will believe you.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude isn't a preppy, emo, or punk word..dude is just like..dude. Everyone uses that word. go back and read up on every post i've ever made. i use the word dude at least once in every post. Y'know, 'cause i'm cool like that <_<

gangsta talk is like..those dudes who call eachother..that word that cosmic would kick the hell out of me if i said here right now. o_O

COOL!! IN DENIAL, WE'RE THE CRUEL REGULATORS SMOKIN' CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR.

..not sure why, but i've just been laughing my ass of at that song for the past 20 minutes straight. like, i've heard it so much that you think it would get old by now..but it doesn't o_O

...Sup Zach? :]

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Huh?What do you mean?There's those type of people everywhere in the world! ^_^
    .......nevermind
    Hi Zach!!
    How are you today?
    I'm good. I just got back from my little brother's basketball game, so I'm just chillin.
    Dude isn't a preppy, emo, or punk word..dude is just like..dude. Everyone uses that word. go back and read up on every post i've ever made. i use the word dude at least once in every post. Y'know, 'cause i'm cool like that <_<

gangsta talk is like..those dudes who call eachother..that word that cosmic would kick the hell out of me if i said here right now. o_O

COOL!! IN DENIAL, WE'RE THE CRUEL REGULATORS SMOKIN' CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR.

..not sure why, but i've just been laughing my ass of at that song for the past 20 minutes straight. like, i've heard it so much that you think it would get old by now..but it doesn't o_O

...Sup Zach? :]
    I know, I was just kidding about the dude thing. So everyone.....chill. :D

I don't think I've heard that one before, but it sounds funny.
    Nothing really, I just sittin here drinking my double berry smoothie from Sonic (laugh and die ><).

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    .......nevermind

I'm good. I just got back from my little brother's basketball game, so I'm just chillin.

I know, I was just kidding about the dude thing. So everyone.....chill. :D

I don't think I've heard that one before, but it sounds funny.
    Nothing really, I just sittin here drinking my double berry smoothie from Sonic (laugh and die ><).

HAHAOMGSONIC!!!LOLO!!! It's like Sonic the Hedgehog except..not really ._.

...The song "Cigaro," by system of a Down. How do you not know that? Go look it it; it's lyrically beautiful. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back