• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Years
    Firstly, Umbreon is probably my favorite. Hes a night-dwelling, small and powerful Pokémon, and could beat any other Eeveelution anyday i think. Especially Espeon, the Psychic-typed cutie, cuz hes pretty good too. And the way Umbreon's shiny version looks just as good as the normal version, as you cant beat Umbreon either way.

Do you think Eevee should have good stats? Why?
    Anyway, on topic, I think Eevee stats are okay-ish i guess. Maybe a few tweaks here and there, otherwise its all good. However, even if Eevee was even better, I probably wouldnt keep it as Eevee, in all my games I evolve him, Gen1 into Flareon, and every other version, I breed him to get all 5, and when I start Diamond and Pearl, all 7. What are Leafeon and Glaceon like compared to the other 5 evolutions?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yea, and the definately would need to improve Flareon. As for now, it's a lousy (but adorably cute) duplicate for Ninetales/Vulpix. It's pretty slow, isn't it?

It's like meant to be a physical attacker and yet it's movepool seriously lets it down too much.

Flareon really just needs some better moves...

Flareon should get Flare Blitz, even just that gained would give it a decent boost.

It's crying out for Flare Blitz... it can't do much else without it. Overheat or Flamethrower, but with a significantly lower Special Attack...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    A cousin of mine wants to do asn eeveelution team, and reckons he could make good on using Flareon. Hes been trying to figure avout a way for a while now. But i've told him competitively Flareon just can't match it. But then again hes not one for giving up. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And we salute that cousin. An honorable member of the Eevee FC in our thoughts.

... I doubt he will make it, very good, without a hacked Flareon :( poor, beautiful little Flareon.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Flareon really just needs some better moves...

Flareon should get Flare Blitz, even just that gained would give it a decent boost.
    Yes, you are right. Flareon should learn Flare Blitz. Because it's the strongest fire attack.

ooh an Eevee fanclub, me joiny pwease. I love Eevee, it's so cute and i love how it evolves soo much.
    Sure you can join, Ash--Ketchum. Welcome! Izy will add you in the list.

~Rene~ :t025:

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Sweet, about Flareon i use it in my team and it always looses so i took it out. It failed as a Physical attackr, cmon Flare Blitz

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I've got a team with all Eeveelutions. Admittedly they're hacked (but I only use them for fun and not against any real people)...

Laska (flareon)- male
    Crunch
    Flamethrower
    Mimic
    Tackle (yeah, forgot what I was gonna replace that with)
    ~ Oh, Laska means weasel btw. Cute, eh? ^^

Zralok (Vaporeon)- male
    Crunch
    Thunderbolt
    Hydro Pump
    Hidden Power (ground)
    ~Zralok means Shark. XDD

Kage (Umbreon)- male
    Flamethrower
    Dark Pulse
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    ~Kage means shadow

Tykhebi (glaceon)- male
    Ice Beam
    Poison Fang
    Water Pulse
    Hidden Power (ground)
    ~ Tykhebi means 'treacherous snake'

Ketsueki (espeon)- female
    Psychic
    Sunny Day
    Ice Beam
    Solarbeam
    ~Ketsueki means blood

Johtaja (leafeon)- male
    Sunny Day
    Leaf Blade
    Flamethrower
    Synthisis
    ~Johtaja means leader

Yeah, I'm a cheater. *shrugs* I was just havin fun.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Did you hack the Pokemon or the moves?? Because I really can't be bothered checking it up. XD

Regardless, Eeveelution teams are fun to use.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Excuse me, can I join? I hope it's not too late.
    Yes, sure you can join. Welcome, Quasar99. You have to wait for Izy to add you in the list.
    New topic:
    If you saw a Eevee outside the house in real life, did you want to take and train it to evolve into a Eeveelution? If yes, which one?

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    If you saw a Eevee outside the house in real life, did you want to take and train it to evolve into a Eeveelution? If yes, which one?
    Yes I did. No, seriously, isn't it supposed to be "would you want to take it and train it"?

Anyways, YES! UMBREON! He'd be someone for my cat to play with. He's kinda lonely. And he plays outside by himself... :( (not true, he has a few friends (neighborhood cats) that he plays with)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you can join, members. Welcome to the club! You have to wait for Izy to add both in the list.
    Yes, I want it to train Eevee evolve into a Flareon using Fire Stone.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Welcome StellarPhoenix! i like those eevelutions too,well i like all.:D

Well if it doesn't wants to evolve,i won't force it.
    if it does then i would let its happiness grow and evolve into either an Umbreon or Espeon.

Back