• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    ya, it has to be blue and silver. blue and silver are an awesome combo

see? BlueSilver Isn't that sweet

but of course it would be the scales that make it silver-ish. shiny *.*
    otherwise its gray and blue

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Alright first picture of Eevee...kinda...:
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!
    isn't that from suta-raito? lol
    anyway.. I'll join! :D
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Jolteon

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What 5:th gen eeveelutions would you like to see?
    I like to see a Dragon Eeveelution. That will be nice.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @IllusionRaigen That's creepy! I imagined Dusteon that way! Only with hanging ears, but no eeveelutions so far has got hanging ears...

About dual types in eeveelutions, I don't support that. All the eevoo's have been single type, cause that's what makes them specially "pure" and cool ^^

I want to see a new trio (like Folteon, Flareon, Vaporeon) with like, fighting, ground and steel types! And of course, a dragon type......... Serapheon! With angel wings for ears and long, Chinese-inspired mustaches ^^*

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Lol, a moustached eevee? That would be something...
    I really want to see a poison, steel and ghost eeveelution, but a flying one would be cool too (but ONLY FLYING TYPE!)

A dragon type eevee should only have two front legs and the rest of the body should be like a snake/chinese dragon without wings, so it just levitates, oh and its ears should be like horns

I just imagined what that would look like and it looks completely stupid :) Ah well

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, it would look like a mermaid or something, yeah..... but I also imagined it having horns as ears..... like Shenlong in DragonBall :) which, by the way, has moustaches....

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and good answers, everyone. Here's a picture of Eevee:
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Does Gary ever appear with an Eevee in the show?(other than in season 3 signature) Or just his Umbreon?

Back