• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dusteon.... Hmmm.... I'm thinking lots of long hair. Sand-colored.. Hanging ears, tail like a whip.... hrm.. >.>;;
    Of course, I'm a little drowsy and my thoughts are dizzy >.<

Whoa, a flying eevoo? Actually, I've never given it a thought before :/

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    a flying eevee has always been what i wanted. Other than a grass type, but i already got my wish with that one ^^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    A flying Eeveelution would be cool!

I reckon it's time they became dual types too.. xD Even if it does wreck the previous patten.

Ghost Eevees!

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Dusteon.... Hmmm.... I'm thinking lots of long hair. Sand-colored.. Hanging ears, tail like a whip.... hrm.. >.>;;
    Of course, I'm a little drowsy and my thoughts are dizzy >.<

Whoa, a flying eevoo? Actually, I've never given it a thought before :/

Whoa. Exactly what I did. Thing is... I didn't know you said that until just now. O_o

Spoiler:

Don't ask why I put it in a spoiler. >_>

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    :O Thats a nice one. Doesn't look like an Eeveelution though. I think its something with the eyes @.@

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    Wha? ..... WHOA YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! All the other flying types are Flying/Normal or Flying/....Something Else. I think an oxymoron Eeveelution would be cool. Like a Fire/Water or Flying/Ground or something like that.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Arceus with the right plate was the only one. D:

Eevee deserves to be the first flying type~
    It should have like, little wings sprouting out of its back or something. xD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    idk, I kinda like the idea of sprouting wings from its ears XD but thats just me, and you all know how i can be @.@

But angel-like wings would be kinda cool for flying eevee.

And fire/dark type would be killer awesome!!!

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    I think if they made Eevee's face longer or something, then the ear-wings might look more better or proportional or whatever. Maybe make the body long and skinnyish too. Kinda like a typical Chinese dragon (or what I think is a typical Chinese dragon).

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i'm not sure a Chinese dragon would be very good for an eeveelution. Those things scare me @.@

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Scary and cute. I remember there was always a pokemon that looked scary and cute to me but idr what it was @.@
    (Soz for that offtopicness)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    What would a dragon type eeveelution look like? Would it be red or brown or silver or what? :O it should have fangs (O,_,O) hehehehe

Back