• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its true... a new Nintendo Console

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I guess I should apolgize for saying that Nintendo wouldn't make a new portable, but its true. It was recently annoucned (Jan 20 2004), that Nintendo will come out with a new portable.

Here is a link for more details:

https://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6086761.html (Courtesy of Gamespot.com)

What do you all think of this new devopment from Nintendo?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't heard of that yet but have you heard of another portable by zodiack.It has a bigger scren than a gba and gba sp.It also has a video chip so the graphics are as good as a computers graphics. But i can't remeber what it takes.

DerChristoph

SupaFool
    Years
  • Nah, it'll come. They always come. And it'll sell and throw more money in nintendo's pockets. And of course I'll probably buy one, after saving for a year after it comes out, just to find out something better is almost here, like I did with my GBA, and am doing now for an SP.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I heard about this a few weeks ago, and it has GIMMICK written all over it...

The GBA screen is small enough as it is...there no point in having a zoom on it...

so BOO ya!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I don't really care about this zoom in feature either, it just seems to complitcated to put in.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • nintendo fanboys with money will buy it of course...but the sp will be used more, I believe..

Widescreen gba...omG!

BOO ya!

Back