• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've arrived

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hello, I'm TheOneFatalEror. I'm a big fan of the Pokemon series including both the videogames and TCG.

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    TheOneFatalError? I like it! Some have compared my good self to a fatal erorr, but they're all wrong or stupid. At any rate, welcome to PC! If you need anything, give me a shout and I'll come the clickable equivalent of running!

Years
    Since you took the time to PM me about the TCG league, I figure I owe you an into thread post. Welcome to the site, read the rules, and check out our TCG section and the two Pokemon video game areas (General Pokemon Gaming and Current Generation Gaming)! And check out the rest of the site, too!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi TheOneFatalEror
    Welcome to the forums~.
    You'll love it here no doubt~.
    Okay, please be active and enjoy your stay!:)

Back