• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i've been doing this for years.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
  • so yeah.
    this is just my graphics showcase. icons and such. enjoy. (:
    dont take anything

tags and such
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

icons
    b8loc7.jpg
    33k956d.jpg
    2w2qw3p.jpg
    23j5o4k.jpg
    2zrfdcy.jpg

twitter backgrounds
    put in links as I think they're to big.
    x x x x x x

wallpaper
    these are huge pictures. be aware of that. click at you're own risk.
    Spoiler:

other stuff
    61367446.png

so yeah this was my first time making a gallery. i use GIMP : )

Its weird, all the images without text are head and shoulders better (in more ways then just not having text) than those that do. So basically I would delve more into the direction you are going in the second spoiler for tags. I especially like what you did with the second tag in there, good job.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    They are all very nice for a gimp user yes, but it needs more vibrant colors. D: Try playing around with Saturation...it'll bring out the best of your icons and tags.

Also the last icon listed there looks very dull. Playing around with Hue/Saturation, levels and curves won't hurt and shall improve on what you do. Just don't overdo the saturation though. xO
    Otherwise, you're doing great so far, but just play around with a bit more coloring and adjustments.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • 25unx29.jpg

200pu15.jpg

2u5ywyo.jpg

these are really cool i love them. keep up the nice job. ^.^

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Wow your really good, and I see a couple of banners I really like. :D

The first one looks really good, I really like the text on it and the special effects you use are really good. :D
    2ih2j45.jpg

This one is just epic, my favorite one of all your banners, I don't know what it is, but it's really good. :D
    200pu15.jpg

Your icons are really good, I like the middle one the most. :D
    33k956d.jpg
    2w2qw3p.jpg
    23j5o4k.jpg

I have to say keep up the good work. :D

Back