• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've changed my mind!... again

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Over small things, I'll change my mind at the drop of a hat. Things like which restaurant to eat at, whether to take the dog out in the morning or the afternoon, the 5:30 screening or the 7:00 screening... little things like that. When it comes to life-altering decisions, however, I'm really resolute in making decisions quickly and effectively. I guess that I think that when it matters, it really matters, and wavering doesn't really do anything. Decisiveness in those situations becomes key. With regard to opinions about politics/morality/ethics/whatever, if someone can convince me to change my opinion on something through evidence, then I'll probably end up doing so if I can't think of a good counter of my own. This happens infrequently enough so that when it does happen, it's seen as something of an 'event' amongst my friends! :D

I'm pretty much the same. I'm super indecisive when it comes to shopping for trivial things, or for things that I will have for a while that I want to ensure I will enjoy (computer chair or something for example.)
    However I usually do stand by my opinion because I do have strong reason to believe it. I am like you in that my opinion can waver because of what some people say- but I strongly believe in gut feeling or instinct, I will not jump on instinct, but I will definitely consider it a factor in my informed decisions.

Ayselipera

I don't think I change my mind more than anyone else does. When it comes to simple decisions I generally don't even care so I just pick at random. If it's an opinion I usually have the same feeling towards it unless something happens where I see otherwise. Then when it comes to picking things for myself I usually just quickly outweigh which is better for me depending on all different circumstances and then choose. I think I tend to always know what I really think/want, but sometimes I like to ask other people just to hear another opinion or to see if they think of something that I might of missed which can then cause me to change my decision.

Idk I think it's good to be open to changing your mind and such etc etc. It's just annoying when someone does it so much that they become undependable in the long run.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'm really indecisive about small things, although I guess it depends in the situation. Major things, I think it through more.

Back