• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've returned!

inzain786

Learning Before I Post
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    It's been years since I've been on this site, I was a huge lurker back in 2008 when I was really into Rom Hacking. A little bit about me, my name's Zain and I'm a film student in college right now. I've loved Pokemon all my life, but have not gotten to play as many of the recent games due to lack of time.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome back, Zain! If you're a film student I recommend the Culture & Media board for all things movies, TV shows, and the like; you'll definitely like it. It's also the hub for anime and manga discussions inside its Anime & Manga subforum so if that strikes your fancy you should definitely poke around. :)

Any plans to play X/Y? They're really wonderful and have brought plenty of older Pokemon fans back to the franchise so I very much recommend to try them out when you have time. I'm still as addicted to Pokemon as ever and can vouch for how good the games are getting - hard to put them down a lot of the time!

Enjoy yourself here, all right? Contact the staff if you need anything as we're more than happy to help. Be sure to stick around this time, too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you too Zain! Annnnnnd welcome back to PC, friend! :3 Oooh, are you a metroid fan? I haven't played much games in the series, but, the games that I've played, like Super Metroid, were really great. <3

Well, all I gotta say is that I hope that you will keep track on all of the new stuff that you've missed, since there's a lot more going on now, as well as new people to meet, and more topics to check out! But I do hope that you will be able to keep that pokemon spirit alive, and try out one of the new games! They're really fun; I'd definitely recommend it if you're getting back into Pokemon!

Ah, and I hope that you will stick with us for a lot more! Again, feel free to post to your heart's content, and I hope to see you again! I'll be more than happy to help you out anytime you need any assistance with anything too. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nice to meet you, Zain; I'm Nymphadora. It's good that you've returned; welcome back to PokéCommunity! :) So, I'm guessing you're a Metroid fan? I like it, too, but it's been a while since I last played any of its games. Aside from this, what other series do you like? What about Legend of Zelda? Personally, I love it. My most favorite game of LoZ would be Skyward Sword. I found its story to be pretty engaging, and the art style was simply marvelous. If you haven't played it before, then you should definitely give it a try. My second favorite would be Ocarina of Time, with Twilight Princess being close to third. Fourth's probably Majora's Mask.

What Pokémon games have you played so far? Have you gotten the chance to play either BW, BW2, or X/Y? These are our latest installments; you should definitely give them a go if you haven't. Out of the ones you have played, which is your favorite? Mine's Blue version, as well as Emerald. I also really like HeartGold and SoulSilver. Loved the walking Pokémon feature that these two brought back; it was cute. n__n

Anyhooo, I seriously hope you have an enjoyable stay here. If you ever need help with the forums or just want someone to chat with, feel free to drop some message on my profile; I'll respond as quickly as I can.

inzain786

Learning Before I Post
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Thanks guys! I haven't tried X/Y, but I've heard great things. I may have to pick up a 3DS so I can play! I'm also starting my first Let's Play (Pokemon Silver) tomorrow so it'll be good to have some actual Pokemon fans to share it with. The culture and media board looks pretty good. Lot's of interesting people! That's why I love this community. Everyone's so nice.

Back