• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-Daily Chit Chat

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    As the seasons change...so do our habits and we grow older and wiser and...I forgot where I was going with that. Anywho, welcome to another addition of the Japanese DCC! The new telivision season starts in about three weeks in Japan, so thought it'd be time for a fresh DCC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Of course, no spam. I don't really see anything new in the form of anime that's coming next season that I want to see. I'll be sticking to toku and some J-Dramas myself. This season wasn't that great either, I've only kept up with three shows.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Coming soon is the long awaited anime of Cartoon Network doomness
    it's Powerpuff Girls Z....dun dun duuuuuuun
    meh, but i might take a look at that still XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I am SO going to watch that. XD The show looks good actually, I'm wondering if it'll all be episodic or if it'll have season long plots.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The retroness of the thing is what makes me want to watch it, I'm a sap for that stuff.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Okay, call me a geek, but I actually really like The Powerpuff Girls. XD; I remember when they used to show it on Cartoon Network, squee~ :3 Their mutual sarcasm and those enormous eyes just make the show so addictive. X3

And this next part may make me sound extremely blonde...or it may not. Anyway, I kind of though The Powerpuff Girls was already anime-ish? XD; *dodges stones* :x;

~Kelsey

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    meh, well, the new season starts today, PPGZ is out then XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    not so freakin good, but ya, it was still pretty good compared to expectations XD
    but i'm betting the US Cartoon Network's gonna get some hate mail for the almost complete change of design XD

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
    I've watched the first three episodes of Powerpuff Girls Z (the fourth episode just came out, but I haven't watched it yet v_v) Anyway, I like it so far because of its uber-cuteness ^^ They changed a lot, but some of the characters still seem the same, in a different kind of way. It's interesting to see it as a Magical Girl kind of show, though. I don't really like Bubbles in this version as much, though... she's still cute, but I love Blossom's new genki-ness and Buttercup's usual coolness better.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow everyone is talking about Powerpuff Girls Z. I been looking at the screenshots and it looks really good. I am going to watch a few episodes when I get the chance. I remember watching the American version on CN. And that one was good too, so this one will be awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah, it's a pretty good series. It's able to do what the original set out to do an wasn't able to, and that would be parody anime.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is what I heard. I still need to watch it. XD

Anyway, I watched a few episodes of Muteki Kaban Musume and Shuffle! at a animecon yesterday. They were great!

Have anyone seen or heard of those?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, yeah I only seen about two episodes. That was enough for me, I am going to watch the rest. It was interesting indeed.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I haven't seen Shuffle!, but I have heard a lot of positive comments about it. :3 I think I will eventually start watching it~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, you should. It was interesting and funny too. XD

Back