• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I got used to it after the first episodes. Gurren Lagann is something else, amirite rapmaster? o3o
    It's not too difficult to get used to if you're into the Super Robo style of mecha shows, it's not even one of the crazier shows out there. If you're used to stuff like the Brave franchise or Mazinger shows, it's easy enough to jump into.

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    My roommate downloaded Mushishi yesterday, and I want to see if it's any good. Is it?

And I just started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; reached episode 13 in one day. It's one of the best meche shows I watched. :D

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I only liked it because of Kamina. He's awesome! :D

Oh, anybody watched To Heart? People are saying To Heart 2 is better, but not me :\ I actually liked the first one. The other was..weird to me. I only like Tamaki

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    They look good Chad, but that's only from their MaL pages.

Had a bit of a busy day so i've only gotten around to the latest Bleach episode and chapter 1 of To Love-Ru Darkness. Really looking forward as it seems To Love-Ru could actually have an ok storyline.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Oh, anybody watched To Heart? People are saying To Heart 2 is better, but not me :\ I actually liked the first one. The other was..weird to me. I only like Tamaki

YES! I've seen the first and I love it! One of my favorite series, in fact :)
    I haven't seen To Heart 2 yet... probably because Akari-chan isn't in it anymore :/

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Indeedy, To Heart was pretty nice, but it's also a relatively old series, so the animation quality is closer to the older style of anime, so lots of people are turned off by it. Still great though. To Heart and To Heart 2 are different stories, so you can watch To Heart 2 without watching To Heart

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Yeah, they are completely different. I just re-watched To Heart 2 and it's not bad at all; not better than the first, but pretty enjoyable to say the least. Any who, I just watched episode 2 of MM! and it wasn't as good as the first episode; still, pretty good.

And I am waiting for To Love-Ru [Motto] episode 2 :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Motto is up on animefushigi, i kinda know that show is bad but i can't help but like it. Also have you read To Love-Ru Darkness chapter one yet? seems like there could be a pretty good story.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I'm still more excited for the second episode of Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai [The world god only knows]. Great premise, and they're doing pretty well at following through with it right now. The OP has a really Eden of the East feel, even though the stories are different XD

Though next ep of Motto has Riko in it, sounds fun.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I finally got started on Amagami SS yesterday, and already finished the first two story arcs. It's a pretty good show so far, reminds me a lot of Kimikiss pure rouge (which I also enjoyed).

I'm also getting my fill of magical girls with Yes Pretty Cure 5. Let it be known that Nozomi is adorable.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is really cool, even though I've only watched 2 episodes of it. Not just because my favourite dub VA is playing a main character. I remember the original and being underwhelmed by it, but this seems really good. n_n

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai had a good second episode, better then the first imo. Same can't be said about Yosuga no Sora, not a very good second episode at all.

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Just watched the second episode of The World God Only Know, and to be honest, it wasn't THAT great, but enjoyable. The third episode should be great though :DDDD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just finished the series As no Yoichi!

It was enjoyable, but the ending wasn't that good.

On to Candy Boy!

I'll make reviews later, seeing as I have a crapload of work to do :L

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    After reading Recalled Lunar Romance (Fanfiction based on Touhou Project), I think I might see the appeal of some of the more heathenistic pleasures of the Japanese fanbase.

...okay, no, it's not what you think. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back