• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    Yeah, it was gory/ecchi, but that was the last "gory" or whatever anime I watched. xP I tried to watch HOTD, but it was too much. xD Elfen Lied has pretty amazing action/killings and blood-shedding so that's what I liked about it the most; and Lucy. :D

Motto..? What is that? A second season or something?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Never heard of that before, it looks cool though. I'm not very up to date with manga atm, i've only started reading it again recently.

Cage Of Eden, Highschool of the Dead, R+V II, Kekkaishi, Umi no Misaki and even though i only started it yesterday Deadman Wonderland are my favourites from my currently reading list.

I believe Motto means more. It's the second season of the anime.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yeah, it was gory/ecchi, but that was the last "gory" or whatever anime I watched. xP I tried to watch HOTD, but it was too much. xD Elfen Lied has pretty amazing killings and blood so that's what I liked about it the most; and Lucy. :D

Motto..? What is that? A second season or something?

MAL said:
    A new anime adaptation of Saki Hasemi and Kentaro Yabuki's To Love-Ru -Trouble- manga. This one is supposed to follow more closely to the original manga than the first series did.

I'm going to watch the original than Motto XD

https://myanimelist.net/anime/9181/Motto_To_LOVE-Ru

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    Sounds nice. Might look at it soon. I don't know much of the new Fall releases. ><

Are they any good?

And GetBackers has an anime, which is amazing! xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sounds nice. Might look at it soon. I don't know much of the new Fall releases. ><

Are they any good?

And GetBackers has an anime, which is amazing! xD
    I haven't really seen them, as my anime watching halts dramatically during the school year. D:

What is Getbackers about?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I've had the Fall anime convo so much i can type it without looking at my MaL xD...

Ok, i'm loving Bakuman, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, MM! and Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. The To Love-Ru and Sora no Otoshimono 2nd seasons are ecchi fun. Yosuga no Sora is a bit of a let down still no twincest.. And the start to Pokemon Best Wishes is very reminiscent of the first season.

Procrastination for teh win.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've had the Fall anime convo so much i can type it without looking at my MaL xD...

Ok, i'm loving Bakuman, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, MM! and Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. The To Love-Ru and Sora no Otoshimono 2nd seasons are ecchi fun. Yosuga no Sora is a bit of a let down still no twincest.. And the start to Pokemon Best Wishes is very reminiscent of the first season.

Procrastination for teh win.
    There is no To Love Ru season 2, its a remake closer to the manga :o

MM! seems pretty interesting along with Ore no.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Laters Lucas.

It is a second season, it's just more random chapters from the manga tbh. As i said in the J/E recc thread not many of the episodes fit together and there isn't a lot of advanced plot.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Laters Lucas.

It is a second season, it's just more random chapters from the manga tbh. As i said in the J/E recc thread not many of the episodes fit together and there isn't a lot of advanced plot.
    Oh it is? MAL says its just a remake o.o

Guess that means I'm going to have to watch the first season first :D I planned to do that anyways.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Good plan, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. Yuuki's harem is definitely up there with the likes of Tsukune or Keita Suminoe evem if it is a little less developed.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Good plan, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. Yuuki's harem is definitely up there with the likes of Tsukune or Keita Suminoe evem if it is a little less developed.
    lol

Keita from Kiss x Sis?

I doubt anyone can top that :3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'll admit Keita is lucky. Twins + Teacher + Loli + Shy/glasses girl... Some of the chapters of that manga i wouldn't be surprised if his mum joined in. I'm not sure if it's the best harem but it's certainly a proactive one.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll admit Keita is lucky. Twins + Teacher + Loli + Shy/glasses girl... Some of the chapters of that manga i wouldn't be surprised if his mum joined in. I'm not sure if it's the best harem but it's certainly a proactive one.
    *ecchi overload*
    lol. That would be creepy if his mom joined in XD

But anyways, Kimikiss has my attention right now XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I downloaded that from suggestions on here...My hard drive is getting so full of anime again. I have;

.Welcome to the NHK!
    .Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
    .Higashi no Eden
    .Soul Eater
    .Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    .Card Captor Sakura
    .ef - a tale of melodies
    .Ghost Hunt
    .Hayate no Gotoku
    .Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
    .Kekkaishi
    .KimiKiss Pure Rouge
    .Samurai Deeper Kyo
    .Shakugan no Shana season 2
    .Special A
    .Yu-Gi-Oh!
    .Zero no Tsukaima (seasons 2 and 3)

.Clannad After Story
    .5cmps
    .Bleach - Memories Of Nobody

Saying that i've had loads of these for months.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    That's an impressive list, -Lapras-. XD I know and watched most of them, except Ghost Hunt and Special A.

Anyways, I just downloaded something called MM!, which apparently is a new anime. I watched the first episode, and it made me lol a lot. :D Going to see if it keeps up this 'pace'. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I downloaded that from suggestions on here...My hard drive is getting so full of anime again. I have;

.Welcome to the NHK!
    .Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
    .Higashi no Eden
    .Soul Eater
    .Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    .Card Captor Sakura
    .ef - a tale of melodies
    .Ghost Hunt
    .Hayate no Gotoku
    .Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
    .Kekkaishi
    .KimiKiss Pure Rouge
    .Samurai Deeper Kyo
    .Shakugan no Shana season 2
    .Special A
    .Yu-Gi-Oh!
    .Zero no Tsukaima (seasons 2 and 3)

.Clannad After Story
    .5cmps
    .Bleach - Memories Of Nobody

Saying that i've had loads of these for months.
    Do you delete the anime you already watched?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I tend to only keep the series that I think I'd have a good chance of wanting to watch repeatedly. I'd like to keep every series I've watched but I don't have the resources to do that :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back