• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't regret watching KnM at all, by the way. I mean, it's a god awful terrible show, but it was the first show I hated completely and utterly, and that's quite the accomplishment. If you really really wanted to watch it though, I wouldn't let another person's words get to you. This applies to all shows, really.

My airing backlog is still full from the last 3 weeks along with stuff my fansubbers haven't subbed yet. What do I do? Post here instead.

Also, you must have a dang good monitor if you can handle 1080p playback properly. My set up, while good, still only needs 720p; gains no benefit from 1080p, so yeah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I usually attach it to my TV so there's a fair bit of benefit. My laptop isn't anything special though, it used to skip a but I messed around with the settings and through trial and error it plays perfectly now.

Talking about yuri, I just finished the newest HidiSketch specials. You rarely get a series like that in it's 4th season but i really hope it does get one. I love that series so much.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • My computer sucks so I delete things after I watch them.

It's a full-proof plan, really. I have to download movies in SD, but it's still a pretty sweet deal and better than streaming. However, anytime I can stream legally and conveniently, I stream. o3o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I only stream stuff I don't care about like Fairy Tail specials. I only have 300gb of memory so I delete after watching too, well unless i really like it that is.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I stream if possible, but I do have several series stored on my hard drive. There are just some shows I can't let go of even if they take up disk space... and I do rewatch series from time to time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Anyone seeing Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi? It never gets more generic than that, but for some reason I like it. Maybe the setting was quite original.

Years
  • I'm playing the game right now, and after having only seen two episodes of the anime and getting to up to about near half of where episode two would be in the game, they changed quite a bit. I'd go into detail, but nah.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Anyone else excited for next months new anime airing?

I'm looking forward to quite a few such as: Baka to Test Season 2, Kiss x Sis 2, Nyanpire the Animation and a few others.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Seeing as I have yet to watch the new anime's trailers, I cannot at the moment select any show. However, the synopsis and brief introductions I read on several websites gave me a tiny impression on some anime.

From the looks of the characters and story, Dantalian no Shoka looks like a definite candidate on my-want-to-watch anime. Baka to Test season 2 of course; the prequel left me eagerly anticipating the release of the next season. Kamisama no Memochou has an unusual and eerie mood to it however depicts an interesting storyline. I might give Blood-C a try. I'm not too fond of the whole supernatural, horror plus vampire concept, albeit I liked Blood+.

There are a lot others, but I'll have to check out their trailers first. I'm one to try at least the first episode before I opt to continue watching the show or not.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • There are a few that look Interesting.

Usagi Drop - One of my favourite manga series, must watch.
    Blood-C - Original series based on Blood the last vampire (blood+) by Clamp.

There are a few more that i'll check out just for their production companies but those two are my must watch series.

As for specials, KissxSis, Nichijou, Roberta, Yaoi Exorcist, Maria Holic Alive, Higurashi Kira, Baby Princess and that rage inducing one which turned from lovely yuri to ****** up incest story in a couple of minutes.

FIlms won't be out forever so i won't bother with them but there are a few out in the summer.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Got something nice in the mail today.

Spoiler:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm just glad that they reprinted the blus. The originals went out of print a long time ago and were getting really expensive secondhand x_x

Somebody stole my Samurai Champloo dvds years ago so I'm glad to finally own the series again XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Got something nice in the mail today.

Spoiler:

How much did you spend on that? And where did you buy it from? o3o

There are a few that look Interesting.

Usagi Drop - One of my favourite manga series, must watch.
    Blood-C - Original series based on Blood the last vampire (blood+) by Clamp.

There are a few more that i'll check out just for their production companies but those two are my must watch series.

As for specials, KissxSis, Nichijou, Roberta, Yaoi Exorcist, Maria Holic Alive, Higurashi Kira, Baby Princess and that rage inducing one which turned from lovely yuri to ****** up incest story in a couple of minutes.

FIlms won't be out forever so i won't bother with them but there are a few out in the summer.
    I'll try watching Usagi Drop and Blood-C due to my close friend in rl loving those series.

Which films?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Films are Kokurikozaka Kara, Sora no Otoshimono: Tokeijikake no Angeloid, Hayate Movie, Naruto Blood Prison and there was one by Bones but i've forgotten the title. I expect we'll see these in 2012 sometime.

There's also that fantasy film from Shinkai but that's already out in cinemas.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Films are Kokurikozaka Kara, Sora no Otoshimono: Tokeijikake no Angeloid, Hayate Movie, Naruto Blood Prison and there was one by Bones but i've forgotten the title. I expect we'll see these in 2012 sometime.

There's also that fantasy film from Shinkai but that's already out in cinemas.
    I heard about the Hayate movie some time ago, but I didn't know it was coming out that soon. Naruto interests me a bit, same with Sora no Otoshimono.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • The Otoshimono arc will work well as a movie having read it. Naruto trailer looks good but so did the last one, it sucked in the end. I want to see Shinkai's film most and then the Studio Ghibli piece. I haven't read anything about the Hayate film but if it's the A-tan arc it will be a great film.

*connects laptop to TV and puts on Railgun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back