• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jack's Eevee Adopt-a-thon!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i have the Shieldon fossil, Any chance i could be greedy :)
    i wonna make a full set of them, might have one from a different trade which i will use a leaf stone on :)
    if you need any to be traded to evolve i could help with that as well

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Ummm... May I have a female Eevee...? I don't care which nature! I'll give you a Bulbasaur or a Growlithe! Your pick.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Holy snap, I'm gonna need to get on a computer before I get off of school if you guys keep wantin Eevees! lmao, its my fault anyway, you're just doing what you all are supposed to be doing on her I guess XDD

iSuckAtPokemon: (Lmao, nice username) That is fine, however I will ask that you specify gender :)

brookeeex: at this time it appears that you are offline, uhm, PM me and we can work out a trade time, alright? :)

FalconsDrummer: How does 2 Male Rash Eevees sound to you? The munchlax and feebas sound fine, PM me with your friendcode when you are ready!

kakashi9093: 1 Adamant and 1 Modest (both will be males, females are in short stock obviously) if you want one of them to be female then specify, otherwise will this be alright? :)

Milotic43: Uhm, can you please just pick? I dont really care what ones you pick, as long as they are male and on that list, then its fine with me. (sorry if I sound rude)

Unidentified Flying Aces: I have accepted an offer for a Munchlax, so you can have that, I will take the data for the gengar, and the Phione is fine as well (as long as the phione is legit) If you want to keep your phione that is fine, I will just take the data on that one as well.

ArmageddonAsh: Sorry, I dont like greedy people :( The Shieldon fossil will get you one Eevee. If you want the full set of 8 Eevee, with special offer I need a total of 5 pokemon, regardless. (Also, not to be mean but Leaf Stones, Sun Stones, Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones, and Moon Stones will not work on Eevees. You can evolve an Eevee into a Lefaeon with a level up in Eterna forest.)

umbreon_4_life: seems simple enough, a female Eevee (is Impish okay for a nature?) for a Male Growlithe, okay with you? if so, please PM me with your friend code when you are ready

Note to everybody, I have to go somewhere in about 40 mins, and I dont have enough time to trade because my wifi is being dumb, so no trading untill probably sunday sorry all ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok.I couldn't care less about Phione, poor thing's useless in competitive play.Can we trade now?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    ArmageddonAsh: Sorry, I dont like greedy people :( The Shieldon fossil will get you one Eevee. If you want the full set of 8 Eevee, with special offer I need a total of 5 pokemon, regardless. (Also, not to be mean but Leaf Stones, Sun Stones, Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones, and Moon Stones will not work on Eevees. You can evolve an Eevee into a Lefaeon with a level up in Eterna forest.)

thats okay :)
    i have a couple of Armour Fossils would you like 2 or just the 1?

Jack_Atlas

Years
    Unidentified Flying Aces: I will be available to trade at (hopefully) noon on Sunday

ArmageddonAsh: What does the Armour fossil change into again? Shield fossil= Sheildon.... Armour fossil= Kabuto? idk

NOTE TO EVERYBODY: I WILL NOT BE ON TO TRADE UNTILL NOON TIME ON SUNDAY (WHERE I AM, IT IS 7:57 AM AT THE TIME OF POSTING THIS) CALCULATE YOUR TIME DIFFERENCE, IF THIS CHANGES I WILL BE ON BEFORE MONDAY, GUARANTEED

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Holy snap, I'm gonna need to get on a computer before I get off of school if you guys keep wantin Eevees! lmao, its my fault anyway, you're just doing what you all are supposed to be doing on her I guess XDD

iSuckAtPokemon: (Lmao, nice username) That is fine, however I will ask that you specify gender :)

brookeeex: at this time it appears that you are offline, uhm, PM me and we can work out a trade time, alright? :)

FalconsDrummer: How does 2 Male Rash Eevees sound to you? The munchlax and feebas sound fine, PM me with your friendcode when you are ready!

kakashi9093: 1 Adamant and 1 Modest (both will be males, females are in short stock obviously) if you want one of them to be female then specify, otherwise will this be alright? :)

Milotic43: Uhm, can you please just pick? I dont really care what ones you pick, as long as they are male and on that list, then its fine with me. (sorry if I sound rude)

Unidentified Flying Aces: I have accepted an offer for a Munchlax, so you can have that, I will take the data for the gengar, and the Phione is fine as well (as long as the phione is legit) If you want to keep your phione that is fine, I will just take the data on that one as well.

umbreon_4_life: seems simple enough, a female Eevee (is Impish okay for a nature?) for a Male Growlithe, okay with you? if so, please PM me with your friend code when you are ready

Note to everybody, I have to go somewhere in about 40 mins, and I dont have enough time to trade because my wifi is being dumb, so no trading untill probably sunday sorry all ^^;
    thanks,

i have both genders of EVERY starter, so if you dont want bulbasaur choose a different starter,

Jack_Atlas

Years
    thanks,

i have both genders of EVERY starter, so if you dont want bulbasaur choose a different starter,

All I want right now is the male starter, I dont even know why I have the Hoenn starters on the list, I can just migrate them from Ruby XD So Male Bulbasaur is all I need

PM me the next time you are on, we can arrange a trade time

Jack_Atlas

Years
    Alright, the Adopt-A-Thon is back, and will only be on my platinum version for a few more days (i'm getting SoulSilver and the offers will change again) the list still stands, I will update everybody with my new FC when I get the game. (I'm gonna bet the mods are gonna get on me for updating a month-old thread.... which stinks cause I like my layout...

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    :0 Oh man I really adore Jack Atlas, so could I donate you a Wynaut Lv. 5 just hatched from the Hoann region attached with an Armor fossil (Shieldon)...if you want it? He's a little boy with a Hardy nature.

EDIT: Opps it seems a lot of people are trying to give you a Shieldon, well I still would donate you the Poke, is there anything else you would like attachd to it? I have every item.

Jack_Atlas

Years
    #of Eevees wanted:8
    Natures/Genders:modest, adamant, calm. brave 2 male of all these
    Offering:shieldon, aron, oddish, staryu, gengar

Sounds good to me! Send me a PM when you can trade, I ask that you add my platinum fc :)

:0 Oh man I really adore Jack Atlas, so could I donate you a Wynaut Lv. 5 just hatched from the Hoann region attached with an Armor fossil (Shieldon)...if you want it? He's a little boy with a Hardy nature.

EDIT: Opps it seems a lot of people are trying to give you a Shieldon, well I still would donate you the Poke, is there anything else you would like attachd to it? I have every item.

You could donate a Wynaut if you want to (and yeah, I just accepted an offer for a Sheildon) I would appreciate the Wynaut because I'm getting Soul Silver and kinda might need it ^^;

and its nice to see another YGO 5D's fan out here! lol we're like outsiders in this pokemon world XD

Last edited:

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    What would you want for just one (Male) eevee, nothing from the national Dex please,And must be catchable in diamond.

Jack_Atlas

Years
    What would you want for just one (Male) eevee, nothing from the national Dex please,And must be catchable in diamond.

I would take anything that you can find that you have on the main post, there is a list of pokemon I'm looking for, and those are the only pokemon I'll accept, please look at the main post and tell me what you can give me :)

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    I want a female Eevee Mr. RDA.

I can give you a haunter that will evolve into gengar at the time of trade.

I too have a metric ton of eevee just trying to get a female.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Are you still giving away female eevees?
    I'm positively dying for one.
    =X
    Any nature will do.
    And I can trade you a Cyndaquil for her.
    =)

Back