• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter series

Years
  • Anyone else played this amazing series?? They are by far one of the best series of games i have ever played! great graphics, humurous characters and brilliant plot. What more could you want?
    I really hope they make a new one for the ps3 cuz it would look so amazing on it!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Don't they have the trilogy available in HD?

Anyway, I gotta agree with you on the plot, I've only played part 3 and the story was awesome. There were real funny cutscenes too. "Hey wait a minute, they got pants!" XD

The only thing I didn't like were the controls, they could be really annoying at times.

Years
  • Yup they do and think i may invest in them :P
    Daxter is hilarious, by far one of the funniest game characters in mo.
    You should totally play the other two, they're just as good as the third one.
    But i will agree with u on the controls, they can be a bit off at times.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Yup they do and think i may invest in them :P

I think I'm going to get the HD series, there isn't actually a point in buying them for the ps2, since the local game store charges the price for part one or two and the HD trilogy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    If there's any one reason I miss my PS2 it's because of these games. I played all three, loved them all to death. I even played the second one twice fully and partially a third time. The second game was my favorite, though I did enjoy Jak's added powers in the third game. ^^ Daxter is funny, and I love his character to pieces. When I bought a PSP I got the Daxter combo and also played that game, it was okay but nothing really like the series to me. I never played the last Jak game because I didn't own a PS2 by then, but I still loved the trilogy. Some of the missions in the second game were incredibly hard though and the first game was really easy for me. But the second game, man o.O I got stuck a few times on it.

Years
  • When I bought a PSP I got the Daxter combo and also played that game, it was okay but nothing really like the series to me.

I havent played tht game yet, i heard it was allright, must give it a try.
    And i've only played the demo for the lost frontier, tht was pretty cool from wt i saw of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I havent played tht game yet, i heard it was allright, must give it a try.
    And i've only played the demo for the lost frontier, tht was pretty cool from wt i saw of it.

It's okay, kinda short to me and it's different. Daxter was still great in it though and I enjoyed the mini games. ^^

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Don't they have the trilogy available in HD?

Anyway, I gotta agree with you on the plot, I've only played part 3 and the story was awesome. There were real funny cutscenes too. "Hey wait a minute, they got pants!" XD

The only thing I didn't like were the controls, they could be really annoying at times.

Yup they do and think i may invest in them :P

I think I'm going to get the HD series, there isn't actually a point in buying them for the ps2, since the local game store charges the price for part one or two and the HD trilogy.

They dont have a HD Trilogy. >.>; if so show me proof.
    I love the Jak series.

Back