• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jan/Feb Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If a judge is openly against it then they shouldn?t be one? =/

All the pics thus far look great, any one of them seem like they could win. ^_^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    It's ok 100marios next time just read the first post first, that would help. Just talk about the entries here :)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Atsuji said:
    Well then I might just have someone like Arcanine to judge =D

Um... Arcanine IS one of those who are against that sort of thing : P

Question! What if you post a pic, but later you decide you don't like it and want to replace it?

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    What awesome pics Kayleigh, Lady Machoke and Iveechan. Aww the girl's sweet in yours Kayleigh, lol a yellow chocobo with an anime Tidas...cool! I've already commented on your wonderful pic in your thread Iveechan, it's so well drawn. Well done to you three!The competition keeps getting tougher, and this is such a hard theme for me *has no chance* oh well, I'll have no chance if I don't try *sits down to think* what to do.....what to do....

Tweak

Another Contest.. yes!

Topic: Romance
    Due Date: Feb 12
    Results in: Feb 13
    Judge: Zento or Orange or Me or all...

Only post contest pics in the Pic Post

EHHHHHHHH O_O; i don't have access to my scanner until THE 13th. i guess i'll just draw da outline rite now. this theme seems fun! :P

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know nothing about art, like how to tell if the shading is good etc? ^_^; I mean I could try, but I can?t be the sole judge due to lack of artistic know-how.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You sure? If that?s all I need to do, I can judge it for you Atsuji. When does the judging take place?

Tweak

ooo, i love all the pictures that are posted!!! >O that ff7 one looks neat! chocobos are so cute.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Is the finish date really the 12th! Argh I need to colour mine in and abduct a scanner :S 7 days..... gosh this is a short monthly contest.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    I havn't even drawn mine yet. Evil artist block is keeping me from it. x.x
    *Tries to think up ideas, but fails*
    lol well obviously your artist block is now gone ;) Nice entry orange*berry. Wow there's a whole rush of great entries. Well done everyone.

I've kinda given up on this contest :p I've done a sketchy thing that took me about 10mins, I'll prolly scan that in and put that up.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    igtica said:
    lol well obviously your artist block is now gone ;) Nice entry orange*berry. Wow there's a whole rush of great entries. Well done everyone.

I've kinda given up on this contest :p I've done a sketchy thing that took me about 10mins, I'll prolly scan that in and put that up.

Aww... Iggy's not entering?
    Shame... *sigh*
    Tsuji helped out of of my block, but I'm not happy with my entry. x.x

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    The next contest will be a bit more sane right? u.u
    *pokes her sketch pad with a Karisma*
    I'm not commenting on the pics, you know just in case I throw up on the keyboard or something for it being one of many things I hate.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    Aww... Iggy's not entering?
    Shame... *sigh*
    Tsuji helped out of of my block, but I'm not happy with my entry. x.x
    No no, I am entering...just...my entry won't be very good....as Iggy got stuck :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back