• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

January 2004 Member of the Month Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    since everyone's doing this, so will I. n_n;

Miyu's voto-o-meter: 7 votes (I think)
    Thanks, Oni Flygon! n_n Thanks Hikaru's Twin! Thanks Kay-chan! Thanks tmbjr! XDDDD Thanks to everyone who voted for me~ =3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    no a title won't change anyone's status really... but it's just which category she fits into that's troubling regarding the "favorite smod" and the "favorite admin" vote due to the fact that she's half/half... but then now we decided that she's still a smod for MOTMs.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    I suppose so...Kairi the Admin just sounds strange...

sha-BAM oww my spine...

*kills 99marios*

BOO ya!
    Henceforth my current position? Oh, and take the twenty seconds to remember how to spell it. >_>;

No, really.

Miyu-chan: You sure? I?d think you?d get many many more. Know you will from me.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Miyu-Chan es un good girl, she'll get more votes...hmm...I outta change some of mine maybe...

Kairi: Wow, ya don't gotta schmooze you know, you being a prominator and all...

gotta end my post with a BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Current votes-6

Told you it was under 10 ;)

Anyways, I will vote before the end of the month, I usually wait until then, it's easy for me for some reason

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dizzy's Current Votes​
    Dizzy say's Thank you everyone who voted for me, you guys made me really happy and even if I didnt get these many votes I still would be happy.

Im Going to Place my Votes soon So get ready :).

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    Miyu-Chan es un good girl, she'll get more votes...hmm...I outta change some of mine maybe...

Kairi: Wow, ya don't gotta schmooze you know, you being a prominator and all...

gotta end my post with a BOO ya!
    You don?t get any KoC clicks today. =P

Meanie! Maybe I?ll vote for Scott for funniest member so ha! >.>

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    w-w-w-w-wha?!

I wasn't being insulting, I just can't spell praetor thas all, if I knew how to spell it I would write it instead of the other things for substitutes...

man, me a kairi fighting, these are the obvious signs for the end of the world...

*gets in garbage can*

b... y..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    And now it's the right time to hide under the snow for safety ^_^;

Don't worry Dakota... you still have my funny member vote... the fact that you can be role-play-wise funny AND intelliectually hilarious captures my vote. I love that old quote for "if pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?". I love that one! I still remember it ^_^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    heh...yep...those good ol' days when soda was five cents and michel jackson was a straight black man...

*gets flamed by the jackson 4*

hey I wonder when Kairi is gonna post back, I wonder if she is still mad at me :(

boo HOO jigga ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    Miyu-chan: You sure? I?d think you?d get many many more. Know you will from me.
    Awww~ Thank you! n_n *hugs*

Dakota said:
    Thanks, I hope so, lol. *tries to hide the demon horns and demon tails* XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dakota said:
    awww...

"thousands of chickens have crossed the road, and no one knows why..."

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!
    aww... poor Dakota

don't worry... "[your] reputation grows with every failure" XD
    (forgot who the quote came from... darn it)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    w-w-w-w-wha?!

I wasn't being insulting, I just can't spell praetor thas all, if I knew how to spell it I would write it instead of the other things for substitutes...

man, me a kairi fighting, these are the obvious signs for the end of the world...

*gets in garbage can*

b... y..
    Lol?you can wrestle though right? I?m pretty sure you could beat me up. ^-^;;

Nah, not mad. I really never lose my cool unless it?s for a good reason, or try not to. Just poking fun atcha??>.>

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dakota said:
    heh...yep...those good ol' days when soda was five cents and michel jackson was a straight black man...

*gets flamed by the jackson 4*

hey I wonder when Kairi is gonna post back, I wonder if she is still mad at me :(

boo HOO jigga ya!
    Dakota you know that all the S-Mods are with you in this war *all the S-Mods hide there shotguns behind there back* *Dakota turns his back* NOW!!! *all the S-Mods blow Dakota on the other side of the road* Thats how thousands of chickens have crossed the road. XD *bug flys in my mouth* O_O. XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    I got 19 votes....eh, not so great but I can't be too annoyed considering some people got a fraction of that amount...

Ya know what I should do, a member of the year award! Hmm...(thinking)

001001100 01010001!

(that's BOO ya! in binary, maybe)
    Actually...it's not =P Observe:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back