• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Paige said:
    ZOMG, It's uncle grandpa! ;O!

*pokes Andycane with a candycane* <3
    Yellow Paige, how are yo...... *Dies from the poke*. XD

Kimi said:
    You know I get it from you than right? XD I get alot of things from you...You know you raised me Uncle Andy you just dont want to admit it XD
    Well I know. XD
    You should talk to Paige about your mama. XD

Jack said:
    The openings have been getting more elaborate by the season.
    I know, I really did like this one. The only downside was, it was the first opening since the 3rd ep (since the first 2 had the strange old Stargate movie opening) that didn't have Jack.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Kahoshi said:
    Last time I checked, Gundams had no genders...

Sweeden's Gundam from G Gundam looked like a Sailor Scout. If that means anything, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:

Don't even think about touching me with your filthy hands T_T Who knows where they have been >_>
    Well, since I eat peope to the bone, you can figure out certain places on your own.

Lucid

Sweeden's Gundam from G Gundam looked like a Sailor Scout. If that means anything, lol.
    Yes well, Neo Holland's gundam looked like a windmill, I?d hate it if that really did mean something... XD

*is Dutch* ;o;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Kahoshi said:
    Yes well, Neo Holland's gundam looked like a windmill, I?d hate it if that really did mean something... XD

*is Dutch* ;o;

Oh yeah. The Winmill Gundam. That and the Mermaid Gundam's lookd bad in my oppion. Now I've got German ancestory though my mom's side, and I'm wondering, why does Germany's gundam look or seem like a ninja of sorts?

Lucid

Oh yeah. The Winmill Gundam. That and the Mermaid Gundam's lookd bad in my oppion. Now I've got German ancestory though my mom's side, and I'm wondering, why does Germany's gundam look or seem like a ninja of sorts?
    I have german too~ X3 But it had a retarded name, "Grizzly".

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    O.. I randomly recalled.. I think Inuyasha and Sesshomaru can beat a Gundam.. if they work together!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    And now I'm lost amisdt all this Gundam talk. I really need to buy myself SEED.

Lucid

And if Athrun found out, Miroku would be a target for a bloody reprisal at his hands. XD
    I don't like ether one of them much so who cares. XD

Lucid

*walks away from Simon after Uncle Andy* >_>

I've seen some of SEED O.o It's pretty good. I'm waiting for Destiny though XD
    Shinn's dub voice is gonna suck. >_>

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Kahoshi said:
    I have german too~ X3 But it had a retarded name, "Grizzly".

Yeah, it was odd. I still think that Russia's gundam actually looked pretty good. It, to me, looked the closest to an actual gundam. Rather than something like Winmill or Mermaid Gundam. Oh, yeah, Japan's gundam's looked more like the real ones from the previous series and Seed. But Russia's did look pretty good.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    Shinn's Dub Voice is super cute ;D

Paige....I'm a dub anime freak...XD

Most of the original anime pwnz the dubbed version..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back