• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Happy new year to everyone ^O^

I havent posted in the DCC in so long XD I said I wouldnt come back either but Shiney changed my mind XD So I might start RPing here~

So how is everyone? o.o

I think I'm getting sick x___x I have a headache and ears that hurt off and on. x_x

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kahoshi said:
    Go back to Mihara, loser, it's like 1000x's better. XD
    ...you were one of the first people to say it made me sound like a girl...XD Plus...I like Kazuhito better...XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Airashii said:
    I have dialup too, but I'm probably PC's fastest (and one of Gaia's fastest) poster(s) now. There's no excuse.

There are different speeds of dial-up, though, depending on what you purchase and what type of modem you have. I get (below?) standard 28k; as far as I know either the slowest or second-slowest available.

Lucid

...you were one of the first people to say it made me sound like a girl...XD Plus...I like Kazuhito better...XD
    It doesn't mean I didn't like the name... XD;
    My Purse said:
    I was talking to Chibi. >_>
    So? XD

Lucid

Oh come on, he's just BEGGING for someone to [spill] cream [on] him.
    Don't get so detailed, there are children here. D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back