• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Arcanine said:
    Sure you can help it. Go out, take a DS from a 5 year old because you know that kid is just going to break it anyway. Go get a DS game or two and you'll all set. XD
    ...because that's morally correct. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Sure...just as long as the parent doesn't chase me...XD
    Ok then do this.
    We all know how much kids love money. So when his parents aren't looking tell the kid "I'll give you 5 bucks if you give me your DS". We all know he'll take the money and give you the DS. XD

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Hello guys, what is going on?

@Kazuhito, how did you get that glamour effect on your signature?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    When the sun comes up, I'll go check if my DS can fly.

Arcanine said:
    Ok then do this.
    We all know how much kids love money. So when his parents aren't looking tell the kid "I'll give you 5 bucks if you give me your DS". We all know he'll take the money and give you the DS. XD
    Nah, here's what you do. You say 'Run to the next town and back and you'll get magic powers. Your powers might take a while to develop, and if you tell anyone about me, you'll lose them. I'll hold your DS while you're running.'

Then obviously you run off with the DS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    ...I think someone tried that on me when I was a kid...and it probably worked...thanks to the whole 'dropping' thing and all.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I see you're talking about how you were all dropped on your head as a baby...

Interesting..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back