• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese DCC

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It gets really boring around episode 20-23. There's a really large fighting arc that takes place and has way too little story spread out over such a large amount of time.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, I see. Hmm...but does it get better after those epsiodes? I will still watch those, just that I don't want it to get boring afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Those episodes just ended, it took about a year to finish. This week's episode was the one that ended that saga, now it's going to go into a filler arc for the next 22 episodes. But it's still a pretty good anime.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I find it ironic that Puffy Ami Yumi are advertising themselves to a market that can't even purchase anything they're famous for; I saw one of their CDs once at a Suncoast but that's about it.

Now to go and download the music from the latest Inuyasha theme. The past two episodes they've aired in the US are the best to date.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kazuhito said:
    Those episodes just ended, it took about a year to finish. This week's episode was the one that ended that saga, now it's going to go into a filler arc for the next 22 episodes. But it's still a pretty good anime.

Yay, okay. That sounds cool. I will try to get all and watch all of it. ^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh, I'sh slow to reply. ^_~

Uh..? Puffy Ami Yumi's TeenTitan's Japanese theme's artist? Like yeah, I thought it was that American anime .. eh, I googled it after I posted. Looks VERY weird.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Really? They declared another season of Puffy Ami on Moonphase so i'd assume it's just a worse drawn anime

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Rockman EXE Battle Network Beast's animation is absolute pwnage. I just downloaded a Beast AMV, and I see Greiga and Faltzer looking absolutely awesome. The Greiga Cross and Faltzer Cross pwns too. They SERIOUSLY do. All my bad thoughts about the older seasons have changed by just one AMV. =3

Nice CCS theme by the way Digi-kun.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    All I know is that its definitly after episode 135. xD;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ._. Miyu-chan.. *pokes* I hope she remembers me. Eh anyway, I really have no idea. 'Cause I've not seen more than an episode or two of Inuyasha. D=

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    LimeWire is a program that you pay for with your credit card..it costs $20 and you only pay once ^^;;;

I connects to the network, and it's split up into several categories. Since you want movies, you would click on "Videos" and where it says "title" you just put the name on. Then, a bunch of hits will come up, and you just Double-click on what you want, and it will start downloading. If you want to preview it to make sure it is the right thing, go to the little window that opens when you download and Right-click on what you are downloading. Near the bottom, it should say, "Preveiw." Hit that and you can get a preivew of what you are downloading.

Hope that wasn't too technical and I hope it helps you out ^^;;;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Excuse me. Limewire is freeware. You can pay to upgrade it to Pro version by paying once, which gives you better search results. Like anyone actually needs it, 'cause Limewire gives you awesome results anyway.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    ._. Miyu-chan.. *pokes* I hope she remembers me. Eh anyway, I really have no idea. 'Cause I've not seen more than an episode or two of Inuyasha. D=
    Of course I remember you! xD

What Naruto ep was this in?
    https://www.youtube.com/?v=JD_TehpMGHQ
    EDIT: Does anyone have pics of Hinata blushing or turning red? I think she looks cute in those pics.
    EDIT: What InuYasha ep is this in?
    I'll take some screenshots of Hinata when I have time. xD

Back