• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Japanese Pokemon Black and White Preorder Bonus Revealed!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I am thinking of preordering. This would be my first preorder!! ^^
    I would put the keychain on my keyring with my keys. I just wouldnt be happy if it went off in the middle of class or something important like that.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • I will be preordering both versions in ENGLISH, but I don't do it so that I get some sort of cool toy. I mean, I have no interest in keyrings or figurines, I wouldn't use them anyway. Personally, I preorder to make sure I get the games and don't come by and have them sold out.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It doesn't bother me what the preorder bonus is. I preorder simply so that there are copies of the games sitting there waiting for me guaranteed. All the other bonuses I got from preordering games are lost somewhere in my house. This one would be the same if it remains for America. (My keys are heavy enough with my Meowth charms!)

Though it would be nice to have so I can confuse people at my job.

Years
  • I'll probably pre-order this, but not for the bonus thing. It looks like a cheap piece of plastic hanging off a chain, it looks so fragile too.

lmao XD i think if i preorder,ill preorder the english white for Zekrom :P since he actually looks good unlike that angellic fag dragon-wannabe
    Fag dragon? Really? Grow up, and start talking like you got the education your parents want you to have.

ComedyQuest

Noob Hacker
    Years
  • No figures? Oh well, but look at the bright side, I'm not missing much when I don't pre-order from Play-Asia! It also saves money, why pre-order just to get something worthless like a keyring. So this has its ups and downs.

If i pre-order the japanese version how would i understand it :( lol

Use serebii to guide you through the game. That's what I did when I got my Japanese HeartGold.

Last edited:

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • I don't usually pre-order anything unless the extra makes it more collectible, for instance a classier case and maybe a little extra content. But I don't think I'll pre-order it... my local GameStation however are having some pretty awesome looking Styluses in, I'll just pay the extra and pretend that the Stylus was the bonus :3

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
    Years
  • Nintendo really likes producing those noise-making keychain/buttons, don't they? I don't get the allure. Give me even a cheap plastic figure any day :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Nintendo really likes producing those noise-making keychain/buttons, don't they? I don't get the allure. Give me even a cheap plastic figure any day :P

I concur. The HgSs figurines kicked more butt than these do. If they add something like that onto the keychain, I'll do it. Elsewise, probably not.

Scratch that, I'll go ahead and get it on preorder and forget about the keychains. xD

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i pre order my game at gamestop. the pre order payment goes directly to the full payment of the game.
    i did that with my SS version.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    My fiance (wife by the time they come out) and I will be preordering the English versions. I don't much care whether or not there is a bonus, but these are disappointing regardless.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sucks for the people that were hoping for figurines, but I haven't pre-ordered a Pokemon game since Pearl, and it's safe to say that I won't be able to pre-order Black or White either. >_> Soooo I'd miss out either way. xD; -shrug- I don't mind though.. I really only want the game most of the time anyway, I don't pay much attention to what comes with it.

BigBlastoise

The Big B-Turtle
    Years
  • This was already posted on Youtube. Lol, it is really lame eh? Yeah, I think it would be better if they included something useful, like maybe the full complete walkthough booklet. I got that for Diamond/Pearl and it rocked!

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Who really cares about that? I think it's just marketing. You get one think you'll go wow wow wow over a week then forget about it.

XD Totally agree !

I never pre-order games, but still...Crying Keyrings...I mean, they could have...I don't know, offered something else ? A figure ? A collector edition Card ?
    But yeah, I don't really care about keyrings, as a bonus for pre-ordering a game cx

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Hey guys let's remember that DP did not get figures either they got crappy stylus. Mine broke within a week because it was cheap. Hopefully we will get more figures in the remakes or the 3rd game.

Years
  • That's a weird pre-order gift. I thought for sure it would be figurines of Zekrom and Reshiram. Well, I wasn't planning on pre-ordering anyway.

Back