• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Snacks

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    There's a small asian market walking distance from my house, so I go up there occasionally and buy snacks. I have an addiction to Mocchi, Pocky, and those waffer-icecream frozen snacks.. that are shaped like fish. xD I don't remember their names. I try a lot of different things, but those are the main ones.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I've never bought anything myself, but my friends bought me some pocky and some Japanese soda before. It was yummy. =3 Especially the strawberry pocky. <3 I'll bite your freaking hand off if you try to take it. >.>​

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am not so sure how you people define snack, but it's pretty easy to get packet sushi here, though it's a little pricey

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I like sushi, and to know other snacks, I need to go to Asian supermarkets.

Master of the Shadow

New to pokecommunity
    Years
    Pocky and Ramune for the win. :D Once me and my brother spent $100 on pocky and ate all over the summer. xD Sushi is good too. There are a lot of asian market around me

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Downtown Toronto has tons!! So does Markham because there are so many Asian supermarkets there!
    o3o I love those Ramune marble drinks! They're so tasty!

Japanese Snacks
    <333
    Japanese Snacks

<3

Randurro

スペースをとるこ? ??
    Years
    At the first anime convention I went to a girl was giving away boxes of pocky in return for bows. Ever since then its been my favorite Japanese snack food. Through it took me forever to find it at my local Kroger because it was in the Mexican section.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Yeah. Sushi can be found anywhere. I prefer the ones at fish markets

Years
    Fran is superior to Pocky in every way, except the price tag.

I agree completely.

My favorite snack though is Hi-chew.

Hi-chews are very tasty, especially blood orange when it's available.

The crazy flavored cokes (green tea coke, anyone?) and kit-kats (melon, potato, etc.) are always worth at least one try. Nori by itself makes for a decent snack. I'm told dried squid is good, too, though I wouldn't eat it myself.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I just got some Japanese Milk Candy that I ordered form Amazon.com - its really good! ^^

I have always wanted to try Taiyaki but no way I would find any in Oklahoma ;_;

Back