• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

! jayjayfishes shop !

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    but that is irelevant to a shop, and if he is pointing a false statement then obviously he is spaming :) am i right or am i right?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    No, actually, I'm the one right here. I have messages like that in my shop and you don't see me complaining. So please, just take the higher road and remove whatever he says is hacked so you don't get any more crap from anyone. K? K.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Why are you ignoring her? ..

Also..It doesn't seem as if you've removed any pokemon..You've just taken away the IVs so there's no "proof" ..

Also..it's called technician.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    all they are trying to do is make sure ppl dont get ripped off on their pokemon....and there is nothing in the rules saying? and its agaisnt forum rules to trade hacked poke's and if u dont listen to a moderator im pretty sure u prbly get banned or sum kinda punishment

Back