• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jaymz_merlins pkmn gallery

Years
    I will be offering a variet of pokemon some shiny. but here is some information. they are not ev trained i dont trade specific items either.
    1.Blastois level 38 (nonshiny)
    2.skarmory lvl 27 (nonshiny)
    3. UT ho-oh lvl 45 (SHINY)
    4.charizard (NONshony) lvl 46 (knows blast burn)
    5.gengar lvl 100(Shiny)
    6.latias lvl 35(nonshiny)
    7.dragonite lvl 100(nonshiny
    8.crobat lvl 38 (nonshiny)
    9.UT raikou lvl 40 (nonshiny)
    10.typhlosion lvl 55 (nonshiny) a pokemon i am really looking for is a shiny bulbasaur or a regular bulbasaur
    wants: bulbasaur totodile, shiny treeko,skarmory,dialga,houndoom,shiny squirtle,rydon,Pikachu(with volttackle), a hitmonchan,lee.or top

Last edited:
    Years
    I will be offering a variet of pokemon some shiny. but here is some information. they are not ev trained i dont trade specific items either.
    1.Blastois level 38 (nonshiny)
    2.skarmory lvl 27 (nonshiny)
    3. UT ho-oh lvl 45 (SHINY)
    4.charizard (NONshony) lvl 46 (knows blast burn)
    5.gengar lvl 100(Shiny)
    6.latias lvl 35(nonshiny)
    7.dragonite lvl 100(nonshiny
    8.crobat lvl 38 (nonshiny)
    9.UT raikou lvl 40 (nonshiny)
    10.typhlosion lvl 55 (nonshiny) a pokemon i am really looking for is a shiny bulbasaur or a regular bulbasaur
    wants: bulbasaur totodile, shiny treeko,skarmory,dialga,houndoom,shiny squirtle,rydon,Pikachu(with volttackle), a hitmonchan,lee.or top

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
    Edit your wants in your first post. And I have a shiny squirtle,treecko, and hitmonlee. Is the shiny ho-oh in english?

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
    JS, but I'm intrested in the shiny Ho-Oh.

I have a Pikachu with volt tackle, however it is also shiny, and I'm pretty sure level 100.

Would you do Pikachu for Ho-Oh.

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I would like to do shiny lvl. 100 pikachu with volt tackle and maybe an exp. share, or even a bulbasaur for that shiny ho-oh. Really want that ho-oh. I will trade items, or more pokes from your wants.

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Alright, wait the ho-oh is jappanese, right?

Wait, I don't have the Pikachu anymore. Would you want a lvl. 100 Houndoom and then like an exp. share or something for a lvl. 45 shiny Ho-Oh. I will post the ev's and iv's of pokes if you want Houndoom.

Last edited:
    Back