• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Ok, i wanted to keep that Giratina but... Shiny Giratina? (I'll do everything for that Deoxys! <.<)

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Uhhh... From Sinnoh i've got only Dialga, Giratina & Palkia Shiny... Yhe others are normal... <.<

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Sure you can have an egg ^_^
    I have extra Growlithe and Vulpix what names would you like?

Oh, I don't need any names in particular, so you can be creative with it. :3 If the nicknames could have the first letter be capital and the rest be lower-case letters then I'd be super grateful!
    Haha, so yeah.. it could range from anything from like a realish name like "Alexander" to "Miss Lady" or items like "Trousers" or "Lentils" or even made up names like "Rittu" :3
    Have fun with it <3

Though if you're having trouble just let me know and I'll just come up with a name for you <3 :3
    Thanks, you rock!

By the way, my code is 4126 5819 3014. Is there a particular IRC channel we do trades on? I can get on at whenever is convenient for you <3

Thanks a million :33

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    HELLO. Would you please trade me a squirtle and a dw lapras, also in return i can trade you a dw sunkern and shinx. Also, they arent females so if you can tell me how to breed for abilities i can breed females with the dw abilities

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    I lost the duskull, and also do you have the ability to clone, if not i will have to clone the palkia first and the Squirtle is of higher priority

also, i got a dw female lickitung!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back