• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    What would you be after in 5th gen for these

Shaymin (any)
    DW Growlithe
    DW Vulpix
    DW eevee
    DW Lapras

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    No problem! I want to catch an Shiny Lugia. I promise it will be yours! ;)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hi there! You have an awesome shop!

I'd be willing to take an egg off your hands if you have any extras! And I was wondering if you'd be willing to shoot over any extra dreamworld pokemon that you have (I even wouldn't mind if they're male I am not picky) but I was wondering if it's possible for you to nickname them. (Nicknames are more personal to me.)
    If not then thanks for your time to listen to my request :3 Your giveaway is very generous nonetheless.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
    Hi there! You have an awesome shop!

I'd be willing to take an egg off your hands if you have any extras! And I was wondering if you'd be willing to shoot over any extra dreamworld pokemon that you have (I even wouldn't mind if they're male I am not picky) but I was wondering if it's possible for you to nickname them. (Nicknames are more personal to me.)
    If not then thanks for your time to listen to my request :3 Your giveaway is very generous nonetheless.

Sure you can have an egg ^_^
    I have extra Growlithe and Vulpix what names would you like?

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey bud! I was wondering if u could breed me a Male Dratini w/ Extremespeed? Don't care about the ability or anything else, just the gender and the move! :)

I can let u take any 1 poke from my DW thread with whatever nature u want! Thanks in advance!

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
    Hey bud! I was wondering if u could breed me a Male Dratini w/ Extremespeed? Don't care about the ability or anything else, just the gender and the move! :)

I can let u take any 1 poke from my DW thread with whatever nature u want! Thanks in advance!

Sure i'll get right on that *looks for my Extremespeed Dragonite* :)

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hey, Jay! Wanna trade your Gamestp Deoxys for my Shiny Pikachu! (Today I caught 3 shiny Pikachus!)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back