• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
  • thaqnks jay, but if you dont its fine! I guess you dont have too, but could i also get possibly a gible? Nevermind, since saerith is doin for me! But seeing as how its saturday and hasnt been on since tuesday!
    I'll get you what I can i'm getting kinda busy all of a sudden, I miss Saerith :'(
    no worries, just keep me posted when its done :)

It will probably be done sometime next week

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
  • hey r you looking for any dream world pokemon you don't have on yourlist because i have a female bidoof with the moody ability and a female poochyena with the rattled ability from dream world mate

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • hey r you looking for any dream world pokemon you don't have on yourlist because i have a female bidoof with the moody ability and a female poochyena with the rattled ability from dream world mate

Yea i'm looking for Dream World pokes I don't have but i'm only looking for females just to let you know :)

Nyla

Grrrrowlithe. :3
    Years
  • Hey.~
    First at all thank you for the welcome. (:
    So i'm interrested in those Events
    VGC09Milotic ,VGC10 Eevee & GAMESTP Pichu.
    I can give u 3 of those.^^

Film08-RegigigasLv.100|hasty|UT
    NZone Pikachu Lv.20|bashul|UT
    Eukalia-Mew Lv.50|brave|UT
    MYSTRY Mew Lv.10|hardy|UT
    Aura Mew Lv.10|bold|UT
    CHANNEL Jirachi Lv.5|adamant|UT
    WISHMAKR Jirachi Lv.5|modest|UT
    Saikyou Miltoic Lv.50|bold|UT
    Golgo Octillery Lv.50|serious|UT
    10Aniv Celebi Lv.100|quirky|T
    Concert Chatot Lv.25|jolly|UT
    Eukalia Phione Lv.50|docile|UT
    10Aniv Charizard Lv70|timid|UT

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
  • ok mate well i can trade you the bidoof and poochyena just let me know when you got time, i'm pretty sure your busy with other requests n that so

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • @Nyla I want your Golgo Octillery Lv.50|serious|UT, Concert Chatot Lv.25|jolly|UT, 10Aniv Charizard Lv70|timid|UT ^_^

@Devilace Cool, i'll let you know when I can trade, what do you want for them? :)

@Legendary Yea I saw your VMs, that sucks :( I will still get your stuff in the hope your DS gets fixed :D

Years
  • Hey I need a totodile with egg move hydro pump and squirtle Im offering a cranidos(with headbutt, leer double-edge and iron head) and a DW female dratini(with slam, agility, dragon tail and aqua tail) so.. what do you say I know its not much i just started white a week ago

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Hey I need a totodile with egg move hydro pump and squirtle Im offering a cranidos(with headbutt, leer double-edge and iron head) and a DW female dratini(with slam, agility, dragon tail and aqua tail) so.. what do you say I know its not much i just started white a week ago

Sounds good i'll trade ya as soon as I can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back