• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's stuff

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
  • 1d1221fe.jpg

Hello again everyone and anyone!​

I've been busy, and this is the place to see and look at images so I'll stop with the words (spoilered because the images are quite big, sorry):
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

:') please, shower me with your opinions, I'd love to hear anything you have to say.
    If you're interested in seeing more I have
    a Deviantart and a blog
    and if you really want to help me out, please go to the blog entry 'great danes and character concepts' and take a look at the character ideas down the bottom. I'd really like to know which ones you like and maybe even why.

Thanks for looking!

Years
  • I loooooooove your outlining.

I also like the textures you bring to the drawings. I think you got some awesome pictures, I don't have that much to crit on.

Years
  • Let me say that I adore your "splattered" drawing style in the image with the birds; it's so pretty! Your choice of colors also fits very well. Like Ana, there isn't much I can crit on. Keep it up, can't wait to see more! :3

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Thanks very much Ana and Cirno :')

Thought I'd share some character designs with you guys:
    Again, spoilered for size, there's two images in this one.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • >: I really like your style. The way you do bodies (and legs especially) is just really cool and unique; it almost reminds me of something you'd see in Okami (the video game). My favorite part of those two is the scarf on the character on the left - it almost looks "glowy" and I can't stop looking at it!

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Thanks very much Cirno! :')

I'm so busy atm, but hopefully In the next few weeks I might get around to commenting in some of the other threads here :'( but for now...

e35d1954.jpg

My nightmare dog. I made a book about it.
    Sadly it hasn't taken to the digital kingdom too well, but here's the whole thing, and how it looks as a book, too.

Acrios90

Pokemon Artist & DJ
    Years
  • I have a crit for you. (I hate to sound like a broken Record) But try to draw a different style. It will keep you sharp and vigilant and teach you a few more tricks to use on your normal pictures!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Since I last saw your work Trent, this is INCREDIBLE to say the least. Oh my gosh, you were already so good at drawing and now-- man I love your style! The character design on the left, the back shot in the last post, or the birds... I'm having a hard time picking which one is my favorite!

I do think you're missing a few extra clothing lines that would look nice under his butt on the backshot-- but it's not a big deal, it looks great either way. *U*d

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Awww thanks Loki :')
    You're right about his butt, lol. Dx
    I have something new, I was trying to digital paint but I am not good at digital painting haha xD
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Ahh, love the blue you used! ^__^ The picture itself looks great - I can get a good sense of what's closer to us and what's further back pretty easily, so I think you did a great job with the distance especially! :3 Though when I saw it first, my eyes seemed to trail off to that big ring on the right side; I was a bit bothered by all the sketchy lines on it that don't really seem to be anywhere else on such a level. It tends to stick out for me a bit because of that. >:

Lovin' your art as usual, though~! So glad to see you're still updating us with new stuff! :D

Back