• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jc_rcw and MulteonDX sprite, egg adoption and request thread

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
Years
  • I agree with you Ssjsaiyan, but first of all you were asking for hacking help in a sprite request thread... that is wrong... ask that in the Romhacking archive. but please feel free to ask me any kind of fusion request that I'll do it!

Also I'll ask a mod to see what this guy did... I'm pretty sure he will be banned or... something *face gets dark* he he he...

Oh and by the way MT Me qued? libre en mi escuela, o sea perd? el a?o por faltas y problemas familiares...

ELGONZO!!!!
    (I'm so cool that only 3 exclamation signs were not enough for me, so I put 4. I'm so unpredictable!!!!)

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • You will have it in a few minutes. please wait for it

ELGONZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Here it is! I call him Cyndarita

Last edited:
    Years
  • UltimateSpriter said:
    Sure I'll index it. give me one day okay. but thatll be 33.00$
    No one's supposed to be charging anybody any amount of money around here for requests.

Please refrain from making any more posts like that, as all it does is spam up threads (and spamming threads isn't allowed anyways).

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Yeah he wanted 33 bucks for the sprite, thats just messed up, this is like a hobby not a job you get paid at.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Hey Charmaster you were the one who said: "This things take time..."!
    Don't hurry us or you won't get anything good from us (It's not a threat, I mean that our Sprites won't look so good if we are hurried)
    I made your Cyndarita and its in page number 7 I edited my post. Although I will post it again here.

and here are all the request you asked.

H@kker here's your Pikatios(It's somewhat strange):

Here's the Rhyhorn/Mewtwo (I think you really was meaning RHYDON but I did Rhyhorn anyways so you won't be mad at me):

UltimateSpriter here's your egg but it will cost you $50!!! (Just kidding)

here it is (It will hatch after 25 posts):
    Just send me a PM when you've got 25 posts

And here is the Shadow latios:

PS: Charmaster if you did asked for a shadow lugia I won't do it unless you post it again. Read the rules of our shop...

Last edited:
    Back