• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jessie's Pixels :D

JessieB

Pixel Princess
Years
  • Here's some of my stuff. Thought maybe I should go ahead and post it now :)

Note: PLEASE don't use these without permission. Only a select few have been given permission and i know who they are.

My fakemon

Fusions, resized

Idea from Flairina

Design by the awesometastic Heavynova

Idea from ryushin

My region map, though I'm currently repositioning things.

Mikey, the male hero in my region

I'll add more when I make it :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh my, these are amazing! You work so well with larger sprites. ^_^!

The only thing I see it that for your evos, the first two have some type of blue stripe on their head, and the last evo does not. It's personal choice, but it sticks out to me.

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • Originally the third evo did too, but it was like, massive blue overload, so I decided that it looked best just white ^^'
    Thanks for the compliments <3

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • nice fakemon =D i love the calm colors but they are way too big for a sprite o_o

I know they're bigger than in the games, but my game is resized since I feel the regular video game size is too small for a computer. I do have regular game sized versions as well :)

Years
  • Resized?
    :o Ohhh I'm waiting to see the amount of detail you can put into it if everything is resized!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Are you going to be making a game using these? If so, you'd have to redo the map; the routes and towns should be aligned to a grid.

Anyway, the sprites are good; I especially like the trainer sprite. The Pokémon sprites could do with better legs and feet, though...

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • Are you going to be making a game using these? If so, you'd have to redo the map; the routes and towns should be aligned to a grid.

Anyway, the sprites are good; I especially like the trainer sprite. The Pokémon sprites could do with better legs and feet, though...

I know, it's a lot of work, but I can do it fairly quickly :)

Also, yeah, feet aren't my strong point >.>' As are hands when I'm drawing people, lol...oh well, practice makes perfect, yeah?

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • you did a beautiful job on these! especially since you made them so much larger than the regular 64x64 size! there are really no problems on the bird evo line except for the second bird's right leg. it is too thin and stickoutish...it kinda looks like it just hangs limp there compared to the beautiful form of the other leg...

the leafeon fusion looks very nicely done! i commend you on that one! again i am amazed at how nice a job you do with the larger size!

- excellent color choices
    - great form/poses
    - nice tones
    - correct shading/outlining (which i'm still trying to perfect on my own works!)

ITS WONDERFUL!!!

KEEP SPRITING!!!

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • Added more stuff :D Some of my own fakemon plus a few that were designed by others who either asked me to make them, or, like Heavynova, I asked him. Though I've been pixelling his pokemon for awhile now <3

Years
  • They're good but nthey're not flawless. You seem to work best with pixelart.
    The first bird fakemon: It's got good shading to show the feather like texture, but the head seems too far back. Move it to the left (our left) a few pixels.
    If I can be bothered, later I'll crit more. o:

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    oh my gosh! your very talented in pixel art! i love the first one, nice jobb :D

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • They're good but nthey're not flawless. You seem to work best with pixelart.
    The first bird fakemon: It's got good shading to show the feather like texture, but the head seems too far back. Move it to the left (our left) a few pixels.
    If I can be bothered, later I'll crit more. o:

Haha, of COURSE it's not flawless :D Though I think having his head where it is shows a bit of...attitude in the stance. Like he's puffing his feathers out. Honestly, the REAL problem with the three birds is their feet XD But thank you for the cc anyway <3

And yes, pixel art is my specialty. Familiar with dolling? Did that for...five years, I think.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • as before, these are beautiful!

the flarina one is nicely done, although it reminds me a lot of luvfin (my luvdisc evo)^_^
    i like your color choice, and dig the shading!

heavynova's muk concept looks absolutely amazing! your shading, color choice, form, and detail is stupendous!!! i like that one the most i think, just cause it's soo detailed... and it has funny fumes rising off of it ^_^

ryushin's concept looks just as stunning as the rest!

I honestly am blown away, and i hope that your proud of your work! i'm am for ya ^_^

Take care, and PLEASE!!! (Keep Spriting!>

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • as before, these are beautiful!

the flarina one is nicely done, although it reminds me a lot of luvfin (my luvdisc evo)^_^
    i like your color choice, and dig the shading!

heavynova's muk concept looks absolutely amazing! your shading, color choice, form, and detail is stupendous!!! i like that one the most i think, just cause it's soo detailed... and it has funny fumes rising off of it ^_^

ryushin's concept looks just as stunning as the rest!

I honestly am blown away, and i hope that your proud of your work! i'm am for ya ^_^

Take care, and PLEASE!!! (Keep Spriting!>

I'd love to see your Luvfin design :D I enjoy fakemon <3 I really don't think I'm too great at making up my own, so I definitely appreciate the hard work others put into theirs XD

And I just loved heavynova's pokemon too. The detail is what made me send him a message and be like "Hey buddy...." haha.

Back