• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Job in the Pokémon World?

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Job/Career in the Pokémon World?

If you lived in a Pokémon world, what kind of job or career would you want to have? Bug trainer, Champion, Professor, Normal trainer, Nurse, Police officer, etc. anything that is related to those sorts, and why would you choose that job or career?

I would be a professor because I would love to research about new species of Pokémon and how they evolve. :)

Last edited:

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I'm not gonna lie... I would work to being a Champion and then end up joining Team Rocket... That way I don't get stuck with the normal Crap list pokemon the normal members get.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Most likely a field researcher that observes pokemon in their natural environment and studies their battle potential and stuff like that. :D

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    Being a Pokemon Trainer is not a job, it's a career IMO. A job is McDonalds LOL! But I would be a Pokemon trainer that beats gyms and other compettitions and colllect all pokemon, I mean all, as in any time, size, and gender. And become a friends with a Prof and help him with research with the pokemon I have.

Ayselipera

Whenever this question comes up I always say Pokemon professor or teacher. I'd probably enjoy going out and observing/taking care of Pokemon while also being able to teach others about them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    I would like to do something similar to Roxanne...Be a teacher at a pokemon school for kids needing to learn all about them, and also be a gym leader on the side so the kids can view real battles and see what goes on during them. I'd probably specialize in Fire-types.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
    Farmer with a Pokemon twist.Abusing water Pokemon,making a mamoswine plow my fields and physic ones to harvest :D but it would be like team work ;)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Pokemon Professor for sure...... Or maybe like a mad scientist, much like the ones that created Mewtwo. :P

I would make a mini-Deoxy's that would be the RNA pokemon instead of the DNA pokemon, among other mad experiments. :P

nm legend

Years
    hmmm......well in the game i like breeding...so i'll probaly be a real breeder that runs a pokemon shelter i guess for the abandoned.....obviosly breeding too but only for families that one a poke as a pet/member of their family......and any special pokes i breed i will keep for myself becuase i'll also be a trainer on my mission to join the elite four

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    First, I'd want to start my career as working my way up to the title as a Top Pokémon Coordinator. After reaching that goal, then I wouldn't mind opening up a Pokémon Coordinating School for aspiring coordinators. I enjoy the company of younger kids, and to teach them something in my expertise would be a great way to pass on my skill as well as continue to grow as a coordinator.

As easy as you earn a title, it's just as easy to lose it. So, I wouldn't want to stop training and keeping my title true to myself as well as to others.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I'd be a Biker, Ridin' my bike, bein' all bad ass, tormentin' the chilluns but i'd have a better variety of pokemon than the in game bikers do! I'd set a new biker standard

nm legend

Years
    oh i forgot.......... and once its proven that im too dominate for the elite four i hit to the mountains and become the legendary trainer of myth.....

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd just be an ordinary trainer, traveling the world, with my Pokemon by my side, fighting gym leaders, and eventually the Elite 4, becoming the champion if I win.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    For my initial career I would become a champion of champions. I would defeat all the other champions from other regions(me representing my own region) and after I reached the pinnacle of all trainers I would just fade away so to speak. After accomplishing all there is to accomplish I would go around from region to region posing as a wandering trainer mentoring new trainers through there travel in that region. And once the said trainer reaches their goals in that region I would move on to the next region and help more new aspiring trainers.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    If you lived in a Pokémon world, what kind of job would you want to have? Bug trainer, Champion, Professor, Normal trainer, etc. anything that is related to those sorts, and why would you choose that job?

I would be a professor because I would love to research about new species of Pokémon and how they evolve. :)

The champion is the obvious choice for me. Being the vest would be the best :)

Back