• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

job interviews

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I haaaaaate job interviews so much. The preparation is just so overwhelming :(

However, when I got my current job, i didn't stress out too much. I just kept it cool and the recruiter (who is now my boss) was pretty happy.

Him: Can you write?
Me: Yes.
Him: Ok you start Monday.

Years
Let's see here... well, yeah, I did get the last job I applied for.

I asked to be Bed Master. It was my responsibility to ensure that everyone made their beds at a good hour and climbed in them before daylight. They were unobliging at best. I had to literally smack them with coat hangers and scream as pitchily as I could. It didn't really work. I threatened to resign. I did resign. Then I thought 'HEY fuck it I auditioned for this crappy job' so I came back with menaces and beat them up. It worked out badly. I was fired in the end, but it was completely their fault.

I'm thinking of applying for the position of Resident Stud but it's too much work.

Back