• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jobs?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • None. 8D I'm totally useless too! \o/

Might have to do Work Experience this year, though. *shudder* Am hoping to avoid fast food franchises and/or retail. x.x It's okay... When I'm a famous virologist... I'll make sure to engineer something to punish the teachers if they give me a job like that/where I get dirty 8D~

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm working in a coffee shop this summer and before I worked in a cafe. I get told off for calling my new job a cafe so there must be a diffrence.

I live near the beach so I have beach road to find a job with all its holiday makers. -,-

Years
  • I've worked in a small restaurant for the past four years busing tables and cooking. Quitting that when I go to college in August. After I graduate, I'm going into the U.S. Marines.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    One time at a parade my friends and I sold snowcones. They were pretty good XD

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I work as a waitress, no kidding.
    You can call it a family business, my Dad is the cousin of the boss..
    It pays well (8€/hour), and I enjoy my work because I like chatting with people 8D
    But sometimes, when it gets very busy, and there are folks bragging about that their soup is too cold, or that they want another napkin,
    or that their spoon felt on the floor and they ABSOLUTELY in God's name want a new one, then I hate my job. >.>

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • I work casual at my dads two businesses, Waiter in his restaurent, and an Assistant in his mobile phone shop... I work (officially) at Maccas part time, with a pay of $5.40/h, which is quite good for me :D

Years
  • In November I'll be heading to northern BC Canada to work on the oil rigs. I'll be delivering water (while working around poisonous gases that can kill you) to the work sites. I'll be making $18+ to start, and be working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. I can't wait. lol

Right now I'm looking for a FT/PT job until then.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I work part-time as an English teacher for elementary school kids.
    But I'm off this job right now, since it's the exam period at university.

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    I plan on having a job this summer. I know it has been summer since today. I'll find a job eventually. I also hope I'd make it. Wish me good luck.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I work part time in a cram school. I continuously phone people and annoy them until they eventually come and apply for our classes.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Retail for me! Pretty boring, but I'm starting a new job this week which should liven things up a bit!

Years
  • I work at Hooters. I've worked there since my 18th birthday :/ I have applied at Gamestop (for like the 7th time) but they keep losing my applications. So I'm going to apply at Old Navy & Borders

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Right now I'm just working part time job at Timezone which pays quite good for my age standard but in 3 years time I'll be working as an engineer.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Hmm.. I have a part-time job at a bookstore.
    pays enough for me to do what I want to ;]
    It's not a bad job.. Like, I only have to organize books and cd's, indicate books/cd's.. all this stuff :3
    Also, I can you the store's computer.. they don't know that I'm on PC instead of seeing some stupid catalogue, so.. who cares? :B~

Last edited:

Grass

- Don't cut the Grass! -
    Years
  • Meh I'm only thirteen (turning fourteen on July 25th) so I don't have a job yet but I'am wanting to work part-time at some dollar store when I'm fifteen.

Years
  • I used to have a paper route about 5 years ago, but I'm currently working at a local restaurant. I might quit tonight though due to me not getting treated properly. After I quit I plan on getting a new job, possibly at a grocery or hardware store.

Last edited:
    Back