• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Legends - The Second Generation

which of these things should stay? [you may select more than one option]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Name: Hikari10
    What you would like others to call you: Hikari
    Partner Pokémon: Aipom and Miltank
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Aipom, Miltank, Togepi, Togetic, Teddiursa and Mareep line.
    Reason For Joining: I played SoulSilver before starting Black and I had a team consisting of mainly Johto Pokemon before beating the main story.
    Speaking of Miltank, did you get annoyed by Whitney's Miltank? LOL

Welcome to the club!!

Years
    Speaking of Miltank, did you get annoyed by Whitney's Miltank? LOL

Welcome to the club!!

Her Miltank did annoy me a bit but I managed to defeat her even without a Fighting-type.

That inspired me to train my own Miltank, the one I used in SoulSilver had an Impish nature I think. I managed to beat Lance with that Miltank, using Attract, Stomp and Strength.

I also have one in Black (Poke Transferred) with a Rash nature.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    All pokemon trainers have been annoyed by that special Miltank, one point or another. You could not truly call yourself Pokemon Trainer if you have not experienced the sheer power of Whitney's Miltank.

Which follows to my decision: ikaros, I will be adding my second partner (and thereby my last free). He (yes, a male Miltank) is a Miltank named Macardian. :)

Years
    All pokemon trainers have been annoyed by that special Miltank, one point or another. You could not truly call yourself Pokemon Trainer if you have not experienced the sheer power of Whitney's Miltank.

Which follows to my decision: ikaros, I will be adding my second partner (and thereby my last free). He (yes, a male Miltank) is a Miltank named Macardian. :)

Miltank are girls and always will be.

Whitney is the most complained Gym Leader because of that Miltank.

Years
    That miltank is the worse is HG/SS.
    G/S/C is absolutely no problem with it because the AI isn't as much of a pain.

Yeah you gotta love hold items, EXP.Share saved so much grinding it isn't funny.

Years
    That miltank is the worse is HG/SS.
    G/S/C is absolutely no problem with it because the AI isn't as much of a pain.

Yeah you gotta love hold items, EXP.Share saved so much grinding it isn't funny.

I agree with you, Jayster. That darn Scrappy...

Years
    I think the EXP.Share is the best thing to happen to the game for us lazy people. couldn't imagine life without it now :P

miltankRancher

Years
    Miltank are girls and always will be.

Whitney is the most complained Gym Leader because of that Miltank.

I know. And that's not a good thing for me. LOLs.

One of the most complained. Claire also gave several trainers a good challenge because of her Kingdra. But very rarely do we hear someone complaining of it because it is expected for the eight gym leader to be hard.

miltankRancher

Years
    that's why he said "depending on your team at that time."

well, no gym leader is hard when you are prepared. EXCEPT WHITNEY AND HER MILTANK.

Years
    I need a Typhlosion before i take on that Miltank -.-
    My god it's such a pain, it's so fast as well which makes it worse and all my pokemon seem to get killed by rollout -.-

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Great group, the 2nd generation is my favourite one !

Name: Mentalii
    Partner Pokémon: Totodile and Espeon
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Espeon :pink_nod: In my Silver version I made this Pokémon reach the level 100 ! Gosh I was so proud. I also really love Feraligatr, Houndoom, and all legendaries, in this gen they are just badass.
    Reason For Joining:
    I so much like Generation II, it's thanks to GSC that I'm now a huge fan of Pokémon :) I grew up with this gen, it's my childhood, my best Pokémon related memories... I love everything in the second gen, Pokémon are awesome, cities too, songs from the game are just magical, and I love the characters,as for Gold or Gym Leaders, they are great (except Lyra, what a shame they put her in HG SS instead of Krys).

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    hi there mentalii! Welcome to the club! Though I suggest you changing your partner Eevee, considering he is a gen I mon anyway. why not partner yourself with Espeon? considering you like Espeon yourself.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Great group, the 2nd generation is my favourite one !

Name: Mentalii
    Partner Pokémon: Totodile and Eevee
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Espeon :pink_nod: In my Silver version I made this Pokémon reach the level 100 ! Gosh I was so proud. I also really love Feraligatr, Houndoom, and all legendaries, in this gen they are just badass.
    Reason For Joining:
    I so much like Generation II, it's thanks to GSC that I'm now a huge fan of Pokémon :) I grew up with this gen, it's my childhood, my best Pokémon related memories... I love everything in the second gen, Pokémon are awesome, cities too, songs from the game are just magical, and I love the characters,as for Gold or Gym Leaders, they are great (except Lyra, what a shame they put her in HG SS instead of Krys).
    ESPEON POWER!!!!

I love Espeon as well, she is considered 3rd for my favorite Pokemon! (Behind Latias/Ninetales). She's got the Speed, and the Special Attacks! What are the movepools do you teach her?

I love Umbreon too, he is right behind in 4th place on the list. But aint nowhere NEAR as beautiful and awesome as Espeon! (Oh..her name's 'Summer') ;)

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    sorry for being inactive as of late guys ⊙︿⊙

first off, welcome to all the new members :3 this club is rather new so i hope you guys will enjoy yourselves here.

oh and note to these few members
    - Hikari10
    - Mentalii

i would like the both of you to review the rules please :D
    don't worry you haven't done anything wrong, just read through them (:
    Spoiler:

next, the points of every member have been reset to the default 20 points you get for joining.
    i will tabulate the points you have earned previously and award you guys based on how many points you have earned until 11.59pm 040212 [GMT+8]

the point system will need an update sometime later after i'm done with admin stuff regarding college.
    the topic and history sections have been removed temporarily.

lastly, i will need you guys to participate in the poll i have just created :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so the new pokemon of the week is bayleef! \(OuO)/
    hence, the week shall be known as bayleef appreciation week :3
    share with us what you like/dislike most about bayleef, and post a few pictures :D
    points will be awarded too! (: so don't be afraid to share your views :P

here are some gifs for all of you \(OuO)/
    Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Years
    Don't worry ikaroschase. The club's smooth the way it is. :)

anyway, I love Ash's Bayleef's personality. Like how she consider Pikachu as her rival for Ash's attention. :)

anyway pics.

Spoiler:

Years
    definitely keep the evolution system. It's fun :)

Bayleef i actually don't mind, Chikorita and Meganium i'm not that keen on

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Thank you all :pink_smile:
    I've changed my Eevee partner to Espeon, actually I hadn't understood I could choose an evolution as long as my partner's pre-evolution is from the 1st gen...
    Sector Revenge => Yes Espeon is just wonderful ! Umbreon too but... Espeon has something better ! Something mythical ! And the moves I'd teach her would be Substitute, Calm Mind, Psyko and Hidden Power (Fighting-type).

So, about Bayleef... I'm not really crazy about this Pokémon, Chikorita is my less favourite starter from gen II. It's cute, but that's all.
    Here is a picture :
    Spoiler:

Oh and I had forgotten something in my sign-up post : It's a Whole New World We Live In :pink_boogie:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back