• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Legends - The Second Generation

which of these things should stay? [you may select more than one option]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

astoriachase

serene grace
Years
  • okay now. found cute pictures.

Spoiler:

\(O-O)/ i'm a fan of all the final evolutions i think. anyone else?

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • Name:Anthopaya
    Partner Pokémon: Yanma
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon: Yanma, Gligar, Tyranitar, Celebi, Houndoom, Stantler, Smeargle
    Reason For Joining: Johto was, in my opinion, the best and most creative region they have come up with so far
    i'm sorry anthopaya but i think you're missing something from your sign up ):
    please review the rules :D i'm sure you'll like it here (:

welcome to the club josh! :D i'm so used to calling you deoxys \(OuO)/
    i'm done adding you already (((((:

Johto Legends - The Second Generation

mammoth you are amazing :DDDD its clay dude
    IT IS CLAY HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE THINGS WITH CLAY IT"S SO DIFFICULT \(O-O)/
    you're really skilful in this (:

so far, this is what we have for the topic

chikorita - 1
    cyndaquil - 5
    totodile - 2

and we have a winner!

astoriachase

serene grace
    Years
  • seeing that almost everyone has given their answers, how about a new topic?

NEW TOPIC:

What pokemon do you dislike the most (excluding legendaries) from Generation 2, and why?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • astoria, i am a fan of the final evolutions also! It is just Chikorita and Bayleef that I do not really like that much! :)

anyway, on the topic, I personally does not dislike any Pokemon that had ever existed (well, exceptions are Goth family and Garbodor) but Unown never struck me as good in any way. It's design practically sucks, and it can only learn a single move.

astoriachase

serene grace
    Years
  • agreed, mR.

I cannot understand why unown was created. The reason for it's existence is practically unknown. and its name gives the pun that annoys me at times. Sometimes it appears cute but the more I look, the more its "eye" freaks me out. So if I really had to choose what pokemon I disliked, it would be unown.

miltankRancher

Years
  • hear hear. And it's ability to learn just one move? I mean, one move is not a bad thing. look at ditto. look at SMEARGLE. they have pretty gimmicky moves, but HP? no way. Nu-uh.

Years
  • Uh... Unown is so pointless -.- Just the drain our money and box space.
    Personally i'm not that much of a fan of Stantler, if it had an evolve form or pre evolution it might be good.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Noooo ;; this will be so hard for me, since I love 'em all.
    Hrmm.. probably, the mareep line. My god, ampharos is so overrated imo; and flaffy's design is terrible not to mention sudowoodo is a terrrible pokemon, especially irritating when I try and catch it just based on the fact cause its a special in-game pokemon. :3

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • @ikaros: Thank you! I've been doing these kinds of things since I was 2 years old. And I've gotten better and better ever since, for example, I made those two two years ago I think or maybe three, I'm not sure...

Who is my least favourite 2nd gen Pokémon? No one. I love 'em all equally, they're some of the founders of my childhood. I shouldn't go disrespecting them.

Pshush, Elekid is CLEARLY dancing to THIS

(In case you didn't see my edit to my earlier post)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Name: Avishka
    What you would like others to call you: (a shorter name would be perfect) Avi
    Partner Pokémon: Scizor
    Favourite Gen II Pokémon:Umbreon
    Reason For Joining: I love Johto

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome to the club avishka! :)

mr. mammoth, you're love for the second gen clearly shows. but arre you srue you don't dislike any of them? not a bit?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • A big welcome to tou Avi!

@mR: Nope I don't think so... A lot of people say Unown, but I think it's fun to catch the right forms of it to spell my real name in a PC-box xD

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which of the baby Pokémon do you like the most?
    Togepi
    Spoiler:

Which legendary Pokémon of generation II do you like most/least and why?
    least:
    Raikou
    Entei
    most:
    Suicune

pics of scizor
    Spoiler:

btw thnx for the welcome mR and mammoth

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back