• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Redrawn

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Years
  • I can't find any topic about this using the search engine and I have no idea where should I place it xD

Johto Redrawn

Johto Redrawn is a pixel art project recently finished by a group of different artists. The project started back in 2020 when an artist by the name Foofarawr decided to redesign the Lake of Rage as they used to imagine during their childhood. After that a few more artists joined in and the idea was born.​

(click on the image to open the project)

The project consisted of reinventing the game routes and cities using different styles of art for each place, gluing everything back together to recreate the map. With the help of more than 15 people the project came to an end in February 2021 (about 4 months after the initial post) and there are already plans for making Kanto!​

Fonts:
    Twitter

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    This looks really cool! I love all of the small details included like the Tauros in the Miltank farm area, and the battle going on with all of the onlookers. Makes me wish it was a real game map to play <3

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
  • It got a PC Daily article (w/ accompanying forum thread) a few months ago, but since it's been a while it's been pushed down on the index and I imagine the search function is not perfect

https://daily.pokecommunity.com/202...e-johto-re-imagining-we-didnt-know-we-needed/

But it's still worth bringing up again, some of the maps are gorgeous

Oooh, so that's why! I had the remote idea of ​​having seen the subject here, but when I went to search for Johto Redrawn nothing came up. =O

Back