• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's New League OOC

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
    That's funny.

Anyway, I love that Leo can shamelessly break down someone's door. Granted, he was probably correct in assuming it was abandoned, considering the state it was in. But yeah; that was way cool.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    And Dragonite, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. D'you mean like if a Pokemon evades capture? You can have it burst out of the ball yourself, or if you want to release a Pokemon that's fine to. I'm only here to tell you if you catch a Pokemon when you want to catch it. I hope that makes sense.
    Yeah, I meant when it evades capture. And yes, that makes sense.

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
    Ah, my time to apologize for being MIA for the past two days, I'll get right on top of my GM duties again (:

In any case reading your posts here's making me curious about the actual IC posts!

MMGiru

Years
    Hey, sorry for not posting while everyone more responsible is working or studying. The writing is going way slow, which is pretty disappointing.

Doctor Who

Years
    It's quite alright, sometimes there's just slow periods and I understand about a bit of a writer's block, take your time (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry if I'm not posting much either, but I assure you I want to ^^ got a few things to take care of though.

MMGiru

Years
    Yeah; finally finished, and first on page 6.

Took me long enough.

Also, I sort of stole the feel that Zeph gave to Elder Chen, but let's call it... encouraging consistency. Anyway, here's hoping my next one goes a bit faster.

--------------------------------------
    EDIT
    --------------------------------------

I's fixin' my description of Freddie, to be more in keeping with both the classic Prof's Aide, and PsychoJigglypuff's creation. It'll be done shortly after this edit.

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Alas, the inevitable has come. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'll have to drop out from this RP. I just realized how hard it is for me to have lots of RPs going on at the same time plus the finals coming up. I'm really sorry for this... :'(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm having exams coming up as well. But I've begun writing the next post :3 It's relaxing for me to write, at least if you're allowed to go a few days between posts. Journey RPs <3 And I had a shot of inspiration, but I'm still not sure how the Elder battle will turn out.

I'm sorry to hear that, Ace ;_;

MMGiru

Years
    I myself have a bit written for my Violet Gym post. But I've yet to write the ending, and the whole thing feels a bit iffy.

Side note:

Transliteration is actually the process of writing the phonemes (sounds) of one language, in another script.

For example; writing おはようございます as ohayou gozaimasu. Granted, the "u" in "ohayou" isn't usually written out in the Roman script, but my understanding is that it has varying pronunciations.

Also, some phonemes don't have comparable graphemes (images, such as letters and punctuation) in other scripts. It's actually kind of a mess, when you transliterate something into a script used by multiple languages, such as the Roman script. This is because different languages use scripts in different ways. The specific mapping of phonemes to graphemes is called an orthography. Anyway, the Romance languages are a messy business.

I'm gonna start talking out of my rump before long, so I'll stop myself now.

--------------------
    Edit
    --------------------

Well, I guess it was too late for that anyway. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Derp, just dropping in to say I'm not dead. Just busy, as always. I always sign up for these things when I'm not doing anything, then suddenly WHAM I have a life.

My writing block isn't helping either. But I'll think of something. I don't want to drop out. D:

What you said.

I've written my next post, apart from the elder battle. So, maybe half the post is left because this'll be a lively battle (or it'll be boring but I'll try not to)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I made the battle emotional enough at least xD

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I'm not dead! I've just been playing Black. A LOT xD

I promise I'll post soon-ish :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm, another battle coming up. Darn, I was going to make Maya lose the elder battle, but I forgot that and made her win instead ;; She can't really lose the gym battle... well she can but then she'd have to challenge him AGAIN which would take even more time. Or maybe... hm...

Doctor Who

Years
    Zeph, I do NOT blame you, I've been rather hooked too xD

It's quite alright RHCP, just make her win xD She can always lose some other time that is NOT an important battle 8D

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @RHCP - There's nothing wrong with loosing your first Gym battle :D *cough*

Back