• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Lakeland City Gym Group: Re-opened

dmonsloth

I really need a relaxed shuckle, if some1 could hook me up pm me

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Hmmm

Does an1 here want to give me a couple heart scales or a focus sash. I really need them

Well I only have one focus sash, but I can try and get you some heart scales . . . I mean they are hit or miss, but sometimes you can get them really easy in the underground.

dmonsloth

i will in a couple of days, (the prob is gettin em to lvl 100)

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Cool Cool I just finished my new team and I want to try it out . . . don't know how good it will be

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I assume beacuse i beat Master_Beaver that i qualify to join the gym, Well?

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Hey guys, a long while back I started on a Pokemon Fan-Fiction but I only got about 10 episodes in before I stopped because I had no one to read the thing. But now I have started to post the episodes on the Fan-Fiction Section of this forum. You can read the first episode here. I would really like it if you all could read it and make comments and suggestions. If people so interest then I will continue to post the episodes I have already written and then I will also start to write new ones.

Thanks,

Gym Master Beaver

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Hello Gym, at the request of Master_Beaver i am introducing myself.

Well, i've been playing pokemon ever since the day yellow came out. I caught a pidgey and went to tell my mom, (I think i must have been 11 at the time).

My speciality is battling but i can get you a few rare pkmn eggs if you like. But battling is where is spend most of my energy. Anytime you want to battle check my thread in my signature, i check daily. Now i have decided to record my matches and now,(after i got imovie to work) they will be posted on youtube.

Well thanks for reading if you did, im very sociable to feel free to Pm me!

dmonsloth

well, my wifi usb isnt working, should i just buy a new one or get it checked out?

Back