• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joined today

Days
    • Seen today
    Hello there and welcome to the PC!

It's been a few days since someone's posted in here, glad to have a new face to greet!

What is your favorite thing about Pokemon?
    Hello!

My favourite thing about Pokemon games are the regions we get to explore ^^

It's like Zelda to me in a way, it's more about the adventure rather than having to collect all Pokémon!
    (I'm a sucker for games with exploration and worldbuilding, like Elden Ring, Undertale, LoZ games and more)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello!

My favourite thing about Pokemon games are the regions we get to explore ^^

It's like Zelda to me in a way, it's more about the adventure rather than having to collect all Pokémon!
    (I'm a sucker for games with exploration and worldbuilding, like Elden Ring, Undertale, LoZ games and more)

Nice! Do you have a favorite region then? My personal favorite is Unova, though that might just be because I love Gen 5's artstyle the most. :p

So you also like to play Zelda games? Which one do you like the most?

Days
    • Seen today
    Nice! Do you have a favorite region then? My personal favorite is Unova, though that might just be because I love Gen 5's artstyle the most. :p

So you also like to play Zelda games? Which one do you like the most?
    Favourite region would be Hoenn!

Favourite Zelda game is a close tie between OoT, ALTTP and BoTW

Days
    • Seen today
    IDK what it is, but I loved Pokemon Emerald, mainly due to the feature of visiting island towns early in the game, y'know?

And no, never did a randomized challenge! Got barely enough time to play some CS2/Elden Ring to keep myself sane ^^;

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    IDK what it is, but I loved Pokemon Emerald, mainly due to the feature of visiting island towns early in the game, y'know?

And no, never did a randomized challenge! Got barely enough time to play some CS2/Elden Ring to keep myself sane ^^;

I haven't had the chance to play Emerald, but I've heard a ton of great things about it, and you'll find no shortage of others around the site who love the game as well!

I understand completely... But I do highly recommend them if you find yourself with some extra time!

Days
    • Seen today
    I haven't had the chance to play Emerald, but I've heard a ton of great things about it, and you'll find no shortage of others around the site who love the game as well!

I understand completely... But I do highly recommend them if you find yourself with some extra time!
    That's awesome! Looking forward to it :)

And yeah definitely :D

My fav game right now is Elden Ring

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    That's awesome! Looking forward to it :)

And yeah definitely :D

My fav game right now is Elden Ring

I've wanted to give Elden Ring a try, but don't have a machine capable of running it well. It looks really fun though!

In fact, the only game I've played that's properly like that is the first Dark Souls, and that one I've played through twice on my own and once with a buddy of mine. Would love to play the rest of that series, Bloodborne, and Elden Ring someday.

Days
    • Seen today
    I've wanted to give Elden Ring a try, but don't have a machine capable of running it well. It looks really fun though!

In fact, the only game I've played that's properly like that is the first Dark Souls, and that one I've played through twice on my own and once with a buddy of mine. Would love to play the rest of that series, Bloodborne, and Elden Ring someday.
    You should definitely look into upgrading your setup! Though ER is more leaned towards an aesthetic than graphics!

i highly recommend it, the game made me feel things no other game has come close to making me feel :)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    You should definitely look into upgrading your setup! Though ER is more leaned towards an aesthetic than graphics!

i highly recommend it, the game made me feel things no other game has come close to making me feel :)

Sadly I don't have the funds to do that at the moment, but ER's absolutely on my 'gotta play this' list for sure!

And I'm glad to hear you're having such a great time with it!

Years
    Hello Crustan, and welcome to the forums! I think I have seen you today in the forum games! ^^
    Which Pokémon region did you enjoy exploring the most ?
    If you want, I can suggest some great fan games with fully original regions to explore!

Days
    • Seen today
    Hello Crustan, and welcome to the forums! I think I have seen you today in the forum games! ^^
    Which Pokémon region did you enjoy exploring the most ?
    If you want, I can suggest some great fan games with fully original regions to explore!
    Hello :)

Yea I saw you there too ^^
    I like Hoenn, though mostly enjoyed the GBA line of games, you?

I wish I could do fangames, I hardly get enough time off :(
    Hello!

Do you a favorite Pokemon or perhaps a favorite type of Pokemon?
    Hmm I dont really have a particular favourite Pokemon ahaha

Back