• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jokes on you Language!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Thankyou xD

Put all my answers in bold.

They say practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?

Because people want us get as close to perfect as possible... I think.
    But I don't like practice so... hehehe... I just got out of practicing my Trumpet, thankyou xD

Offtopic
    OMG ON MY PC THE CILIT BANG REMIX CAME ON lmao AND NOW WERE TAKING THE HOBITS TO ISENGARD REMIX lmao.. I have the best songs xD

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Why is it that we never call America the land down under?

Why is it called a building if it's completed?

If a laptop, which you type on, is a notebook, than what does that make a PDA, which you can use the touch-screen to write on?

Do bass play in treble, alto or bass?

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    ......Why should i have a title

thats a good one. might be because it is the country that is furthest south apart from Antarctica. maybe becaue the place is hot? i dont know.

Sorry but, as an Aussie (go me!) I just have to say this: our country is on the bottom of the world (well pretty close) so we are Under the rest of the world.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Why call it "root beer" if you can't get drunk from drinking too much of it? :P
    Because it has foam like beer, XD. Most of the time when you see people with "beer" on television, it's actually root beer. Same thing with Ginger Ale and Champagne; they just act similar to one another. =O

Is Canada in North America, or north of America? And under that definition wouldn't Mexico be in South America? XD

Back