• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    i can hook you up with a baltoy,nincada and in a few a shuckle for a chimchar and squrital

Fc Code/2836 8193 9605

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Sure, I'll take Pineco. I'll get to it asap.

fffffffff too much stuff sitting in my box.

Last edited:

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • ffffffff.
    I forgot everything about breeding after my 2 year pokemon break. ?_______?
    So a male Electabuzz has these attacks- Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Cross Chop, (forget.)
    and is breeding with a female Electabuzz. Baby is Elekid with those 3 moves.

But I take out the female Electabuzz and put in Ditto and the Elekids only hatch with cross chop and ice punch.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Alright. I think I bred them already.

durr hurr. Didn't realize this fell to the second page. ?_?

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I have Sandshrew, Seel, Sentret, Natu, Teddiursa, Heracross, Miltank, and Stunky; do you have something from my "Want" List (view signature for thread; first URL)?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    I can get you a Sandshrew, Seel, Natu, Pineco, Houndour, Mawile, Minun
    and maybe a Shuckle too.

What I'm really really desperate for is TM 30 Shadow Ball!
    If you have that I'll gladly trade you all of those plus any items you happen to be looking for if I have them.

If not, I'd really love a Snorunt, a Shieldon and a Kabuto :)
    Are there any other pokemon you can breed that you don't have listed?

Zidy

Beast Type
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I can get you a Miltank. I'd like an Aerodactyl egg :3. PM me if you're interested.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • Haha. I'm going to need to find a way to mark my pokemons so people know not to offer on them. xD But I like how clean the thread is. ;o;
    Anyways, when I finish all the trades, I will start trading again. Gah. It's going to be so hard to find a right time for everyone since they're all on when I'm asleep or gone. >>;

Shiny Rotom: Sorry, I no longer need those pokemons.
    Yusshin, I'll check your thread.
    Spacegirl, I don't need those anymore, sorry. But if you have other pokemons to offer then sure. Yeah, there are. I'm trying to finish all my uncompleted things before I update that list.
    Zidy: Sure. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    FML rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr

Back