• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    If the girl was the kind to smile, she would've smiled gratefully at Danny. However, she was NOT that kind of person, so she just looked at him calmly, and blinked gratefully, the way a cat would. The Flygon helps the Azurill by putting sand over the flames as well. "Then what are you? Aren't YOU human?" she asks.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "She attacked my family!" Emerl growled in fury. "She attempted to ambush Blaziken with a duo! She-" he watched the scene with newly opened eyes, feeling a wave of shame and revulsion course through him. "No! He is right!" the boy called to Kelly, ordering his pok?mon to a halt. "We shouldn't involve our pok?mon in this. Blaziken, come back! Aggron! Put out that fire with a Sandstorm."

Emerl watched in silence as the wave of sand quickly chocked what remained of the flames, leaving only the one tree nearly burnt, the colour of its bark matching that on the boy's face.

"Thank you..." Emerl said hoarsely to Danny, his eyes bearing a haunted and pained look "Thank you for recognizing the honorable path where I could not. I have disgraced this group by my actions...I-I should go."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly looked up at the people who put out the fire and sighed. Her head was really starting to hurt..Kelly then turned to the girl and stared at her, wincing a little.
    "Heh..to tell you the truth i'm not so sure..what I am...." Suddenly Kelly fell to the ground, holding her head in her hands. She screamed out as if she were in pain. "ARG PICHU, EEVEE COME BACK!!!!" She called out to her Pokemon. Immediatly they sensed something was wrong and came back to Kelly. Kelly glared up at them and then suddenly disapeared, along with Pichu and Eevee..

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "No," the girl says, grabbing him by the arm. "You, you must stay. You have seen the error of your ways, something that some people cannot achieve," she says, her eyes flickering over towards Kelly, however finding her not there. "Please, stay." she says, returning her gaze to his.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    a few miles aways..

"DAMMIT!!" Kelly said, high ontop of a tree, still clenching her head in her hands. "D*mn them all to hell!!" Pichu and Eevee winced at her anger. She calmed down a bit after she saw that. "Sorry Pichu, Eevee, but you two know how stressful it is to put up with people as immature as her" Kelly said, eyes flickering. Pichu and Eevee nodded, understanding how hard it is for her..
    "Well, I guess we'll go back at night when they're all asleep. hopefully..maybe...."

OOC: Dude I hope you guys aren't like, mad at me myself.. >___>

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Not angry just...annoyed. It bothers me how quick your character is to anger, and calling Nire something she is clearly not, especially when she does not know the character herself. But, to each her own...))

She steps back, letting go of the boy's arm. She says in a monotone voice. "I should look for her," she says, leaping onto her Flygon's back. "I don't want a member of the group to be lost, even if she can't stand the sight of our group." the ground tremors as the mighty Flygon flaps its wings and begins to fly.

As soon as they were in the sky, she let the Flygon do some laps around, then went off to look for Kelly.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly and her Pokemon were still in the tree. Pichu and Eevee were sitting next to her on a large branch high ontop of the tree. Kelly was laying down, shaking a bit. Pichu and Eevee didn't see her expression but they knew she was upset. They pawed at her and wimpered, understanding what was wrong. "Heh, its..ok....guys.." Kelly rolled over. Her eyes were filled with unshedded tears. She hugged her Pokemon tighty. "Everythings fine...when you guys are here.." Suddenly Kelly blacked out after. When she wasn't moving at all her two Pokemon worried. They wanted to help, but they didn't know how to. They couldn't get help cause they would never leave Kelly alone out here in an unknown territory. They just cuddled up to her, wimpering softly, and hoped for Lance to comeby and help just like he always did..

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Flygon's keen eyes pick up something in the trees. "Flygon, gon." the Pokemon says, motioning its head to a tree. Nire looks at her Pokemon carefully.

"Hmm, she in there? That tree?" She asks. The Pokemon nods its head, but it isn't exactly sure. "Very well then, land here," she orders it, pointing to a small clearing just large enough for him to land. He did so.

"Kelly?" the girl calls out to the tree, "Kelly, are you there?"

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly didn't answer for she was knocked out. Her Pokemon, however, noticed someone was there. Suddenly they looked down at the clearing an saw the girl fron before. They growled. Wanting to protect their trainer but not knowing what to do, Pichu told Eevee to stay and protect Kelly. After that Pichu jumped down from branch to branch until they were at the bottom and glared at the girl and her flygon, Eevee keeping an eye on Kelly..

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The girl would laugh, but she did not, at the pokemon. For it was so small. The Flygon turns, looking at the Pichu.

"Really now, would you attack a Pokemon that clearly can out-do your power? Being ground it can withstand your shocks." she says, her voice as calm as ever. "However, I do not seek a battle, a seek your trainer. Kelly, is it not?"

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Pichu just smirked at the girl's comment about the so called 'wealness' for it would do anything to protect his trainer, even kill. Protecting something gives you more power then you can ever imagine and both Pichu and Eevee knew that from Kelly, when she would always protect them from the bigger Pokemon when they were little. Pichu lowered himself, and growled, for he was not about to let anyone get to Kelly without a fight.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The girl looks at the Pichu sternly. "Really now. She should be getting back. I wish not to fight, little one, and from the previous fight from before, you are in no condition of fighting, either, nor is your friend." The Flygon blinks at the Pichu, unnerved.

"Do you hate me? Do you utterly despise me with all your heart that you can kill me without the feeling of guilt?" she says, looking at the Pokemon, and dropping down at eye-level. "You don't KNOW who I am. You have no IDEA what I've been through. My father died, happy about that? I feel as though I don't belong on this earth even now. So, you want to kill me? Do you TRULY hate me, or just hate me out of poor judgement?"

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Pichu growled even louder, its fur sticking on end. It wasn't hate. How could this girl think it was hate? It was protection!! Pichu and Eevee won't let anyone to Kelly that they don't trust, even if it does cost them their lives for thats what love and devotion is. And they both knew from heart, and from the past, that Kelly would do the same for them..

Sparks flew out of Pichu's cheeks as it made a defensive position, ready to give his life to protect Kelly..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: WOW! This is like the fastest RP I've ever been in on PC >_>; Ok...so...page 7 doesn't look that far off XD Anyways, I'll be a LOT more active now! I've also modified Henry to include some serious angst. He's a full spectrum character now XD

BIC:
    Henry sighed as he watched Emerl and Kelly fight. A smirk graced his face as he walked over.

"So...you two want to knock it off... Or should I just let you destroy each other?" He chuckled slightly, "As amusing as the second option is, we need people to populate this region. Calm down and at least have a civilized pokemon battle without emotional ties involved."

He winked and went to talk to some of the others.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "How is it that I pose a threat to your trainer?" the girl asks calmly, looking at him with a haunting expression. She looks at the Pokemon, and then, mounts onto her Flygon, lookig down on him. "How am I a threat when I never attacked her?"

((If I was Nire, I would've punched that Pichu for being such an annoying protection-boy-thing. But, that's not what Nire would do. She looks at matters calmly.))

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    ((If I was Kelly (which I am :o lmao) then you would've been dead already and so would emerl HAHAHAHhahaaa...lmao))((but i'm knocked out cold now so you'll have to be dead some other time lmao j/k j/k ^^")

Pichu climbed up the tree swiftly, not losing sight of the girl and her flygon. What did she not get? Why was she so dense as to not understand why they were doing this? They only wanted to protect thier beloved friend from any harm while she was knocked out. They just can't trust someone they only met for about a couple of hours and expect to believe them when they say they don't want to cause any harm..

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The girl shakes her head. She was not the kind to think down of others, or poorly. She just...pitied them. "Come on, let's go join the others. If there is something wrong with Kelly, then let her die out here without help." the Flygon begins to flap its wings to take off.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Henry saw Nire's flygon lifting off.

"Wanna go talk to her Darkwing?"

"cro-BAT!"

"I'll just take that as a yes..." Henry winked at his crobat.

Quickly, he got on the back of Darkwing and was airborne in second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back