• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Background:
    ?The land west of Hoenn is now being explored, and a group of settlers have embarked on a journey to colonize this new land. Because of terrain, and the untamed growth of the region, the travelers are forced to walk.

All they can bring with them is a bag of clothes and up to six pokemon. After [If it gets to] page 7, it will turn into a community RP, and that's when the actual colonization starts. We start right at the beginning of the trail, with the shouted farewells at are backs.

Now it's time for the characters to show they can survive in the un-explored region. The colonists will name it after creating their town. If you become unactive for a week, we'll assume you have perished while looking for food :laugh:

If you want to join, please fill out this:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Personality:
    Appearance + Clothes:

?After writing that up, you can just start! We will take new entrants throughout the RP. You can enter as a person who has been following the party/lost in the woods/etc. Anyway, have fun! ^_~ [Remember, no God-moding! Your character is not invincible, and your pokemon can't have 100 attacks to get you out of things! If you don't have 6 pokemon, you may catch some as we go. We'll still use the original 386, no new ones.] Any thing my character does is in plain text, anything he says is in quotes, and everything his pokemon does is in * stars.

Name: Henry
    Pokemon: Crobat/Abra
    Personality: Funny, very easy going. Nice.
    Appearance + Clothes: Blonde hair, green eyes. Black t-shirt with a crescent moon on it, with baggy carpenter's jeans. Brown hiking boots.

Henry started walking, waiting for the others to follow him. The huge forest in front of him was daunting, yet he couldn't wait to see what was beyond!

"Come on you guys! Let's get going!"

With a whole new world in front of him, he couldn't help but be impatient.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Name: Kelly
    Pokemon: Pichu, Eevee
    Personality: quiet, short temper
    Appearance + Clothes: brown hair, ligth blue eyes. black T-shirt with a silver Neko shiloett on it and black jeans.

Kelly soon follwed behind Henry; her Pichu and Eevee were on her shoulders (they don't like to stay in their Pokeballs)

"God I hope we don't die out there" She said sarcasticly to her Pokemon, making them sweatdrop. "Hah, I guess your used to my sarcasm by now.." She added in as she sweatdropped also.

Years
  • Name: Ryley
    Pokemon:Ekans, Natu
    Personality: Shy at first but once she gets to know people she can be very outgoing
    Appearance + Clothes: Dark brown, braided hair, green eyes. She's 5'4" tall and wears a fishnet longsleeve with a beige t-shirt above that. On the tshirt is a small picture of a wolf with a cub. Her pants are plain jeans and she wears two belts, one tight and one pretty loose.
    ----------
    Ryley walked after Kelly and Henry. She was really excited, she had only become a pokemon trainer recently and already she could go on an adventure like this.
    She looked at Kelly who was chatting with her pokemon and envied her. The only pokemon Ryley had was an Ekans and he was afraid of everything that could move or make sounds. Luckily a friend of hers had offered to lend her a Natu, one that was able to fight, unlike her own pokemon.
    She caught up with the two other trainers and hoped this would be a fun journey.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • Name: sam anubis
    Pokemon: a Alakazam Heracross and a Cyndaquil
    Personality: Nice but with a short temper
    Appearance + Clothes like this but the head band is green
    Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sam walked after Kelly and Henry and Ryley
    this will be a good adventure he thinks to him self
    he look's at blaze [Cyndaquil] on his shoulder (he does not like to stay in his Pokeball) he caught up with the three other trainers

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Name:Red
    Pokemon:Charizard (Dragon-Fyre) Charizard (King)
    Personality:Shy, Quiet (usually!) Thoughtful. ADORES CHARIZARDS!
    Appearance:Red bandana, red T-shirt, jeans, blue trainers
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Red, King and Dragon-Fyre followed the others quietly. Dragon-Fyre was a huge charizard, and he had been Red's companion since she was young. King was even larger than Dragon-Fyre, his son, and had belonged to Red's father. Red was deep in thought. The idea of a new land, new plants and possibly new Pokemon excited her, and as they walked through the dark forest, she was glad to have the two strong fire pokemon at her side. Red hurried and caught up with the rest of the trainers, banishing the thoughts of the creepy wilderness from her mind.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Name: Danny
    Pok?mon: Azurill and Feebas
    Personality: An introverted person. Very shy around new people but extremely easy to form a friendship with as long as the other person makes the first move. Usually feels out of place though, even around cherished friends.
    Appearance + Clothes: Lengthy black hair curved around his slightly tanned face with a few locks coming down over his deep blue eyes. He only stood about 5?9? with a slim runners build. His body was adorned with a pair of blue straight legged jeans and a baby blue t-shirt with a random band name on it and a nonsense picture that has nothing to do with the band. His feet bore a clean pair of sambas with the tongue folded out. His backpack was a little larger then average, plenty of room for anything he needed on this journey. It had a dark blue and black lined color too it which seemed to match his outfit ok.

========
    ========================================================

Danny started running after Henry, Kelly, Ryley, Sam, and Red. ?I?m always late.? He mumbled to himself as he clutched his hands to his backpack to keep it from bouncing and interrupting his high paced gait. He finally caught up to the group and began walking at a normal speed a few steps behind the group. They knew he was coming no need to be a show boat and demand attention. And so his new journey began, he hoped to further his specialized breeding knowledge and attempt to make some life long friends.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Name: Nire
    Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Flygon
    Personality: A calm, kind girl who sometimes can get a bit too serious.
    Appearance + Clothes:Has bright pink hair and wears a red T-shirt and a jean skirt. She wears sandals

"I'm always last," Nire sighs, looking at the others sadly. "Why is it always me?" Her serious face was contrast to her bright, pink hair. It would be better if she had black hair, for she always had a straight face. It was hard to tell if she was amused or not. The untamed of the land calmed her, well, calmed her even more then she was. There was just something about it, how the wind carressed the trees, and how the grass was tall enough that it tickled her feet. She sighs, trudging still behind.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Red looked around, interested in the ever-changing landscape. To her suprise, she was not the last trainer to join the group. Two more trainers were behind her, a girl with bright pink hair and a sporty looking dude. Red grinned and began thinking about her other pokemon, back at the Gym. There was her Blaziken, Jedi; FlashThunder the Raichu; Eagle-Wing the Swellow and many more. She had considered bringing them along, but only the two Charizards seemed fit enough for the challenge. Bored, she jumped onto Dragon-Fyre's back and they soared into the sky, closely followed by King. They hovered high above the others, examining the land ahead of them. The air was icy so high up, so Red asked the Charizard to carry her back down to the ground. Feeling refreshed, she sprinted to catch up with the other trainers.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Name: Emerl Amarant
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Heracross, Aggron
    Personality: A bit distanced and stubborn, Emerl believes in relying only on himself and his pok?mon and is constantly working to improve their skills as well as his own. He is accomplished in several forms of martial arts but still yearns for more. Emerl despises arrogance and dishonesty above all else and will certainly leave nothing unclear about this opinion. He himself has a personal code of honor which he never shirks from, reagrdless of circumstances. On other matters Emerl can be quite flexible however, and he doesn't have very much difficulty in working with others, as long as they pull their weight.
    Appearance + Clothes: He has spiky black hair, emerald eyes, tanned skin and a tall and muscular, but not very bulky, bodybuild. His clothes are similar to a karate gi but dark grey in colour with a black belt, he also wears a pair of wooden sandals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is where it begins...
    Emerl thought, wandering in silence a bit after the group, carrying his bag effortlessly over his right shoulder. He had assumed this spot in the group on purpose in order to get scrutinize the people he would have to work with. It was a varied crowd at best; At the forefront was a blonde male wearing a black t-shirt and baggy jeans, followed by a brown haired girl, also wearing a black shirt and a pair of jeans, although hers weren't as baggy. Following them was another girl, this one with dark brown hair, a rank amateur if Emerl's senses were anything to go by, and they usually were. He snorted, this was definitely not a good start. What more? Another person in a gi, although this one a good bit paler and with a green headband and wearing white rather than grey. A good choice in this sunshine. Emerl contemplated But is he a real blackbelt or just a meathead bodybuilder? We'll have to see I guess... Two more girls, of which the latter was denoted by her strikingly pink hair, and finally a boy with long, black hair. They seemed to be of average potential.

"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us." Emerl muttered to the Blaziken, his most faithful sparring partner, who was keeping stride with him.

"Keen." the fire pok?mon replied with a nod.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She sighs, looking behind her, spotting another boy. So she wasn't the last one. If she like smiling, she would, however did none of the sort. She felt unbearabley lonely, though she was surrounded by many. She grabs a green Pokeball off of her belt attatched to her belt on the skirt. She released the Pokemon, a Flygon, who walked side-by-side with her now.

"Fly, Fly gon." the Pokemon said, just as calm as the trainer. She had him from the begining, and if she had a favorite, he would be. He was the best travel companion, for she always flew on him to new towns. But, just to be fair to the others, she would walk.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Zorro, you'll be kicked out if you don't use correct grammar and puncutation.

BIC:

Henry watched as a group gathered around him. They had been walking slowly for a bit...but he turned to them all.

"You guys all ready to leave civilization and trek out on our own? Good. Let's pick up the pace and head out!"

He smiled and moved on, quickening the pace.

Kurosaki

OOC: Hey Katsuro, is there still room to join? I missed out on your last RP XX

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: I forgot to mention! This RP is ALWAYS open! We'll just mesh in new characters as if they were there all along~ ^^

Kurosaki

Pokemon: Taillow (F), Pidgey(M), Wingull(M), Beautifly(F), Unown H
    Personality: David is very moody. He is generally a rash, as well as hot headed person, but is also generally kind, and loyal. His moods tend to be very random.
    Appearance + Clothes: David stands at the height of 5'11", and has short red hair. he has an average build, and isn't exactly strong physically. His legs are long, and are the most powerful tools on his body, while the physical strength in his arms is poor, and they are very thin. He wears just a plain black t-shirt, and a navy blue pair of pants that can be changed into shorts, as well as a pair of black running shoes. Around his neck lies a thin, gold chain necklace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Bleh, why the heck did I agree to come along again." I mumbled as I trailed behind, the comment meant to be heard by Taillow, who was perched on my right shoulder, her reply being a worried "Tail!". My Pokemon and I rarely ventured out of the city, so this was a somewhat new and exciting experience for us. In other words, I was forced to come by my parents. I was, and still am a trainer, I just don't aim for the gyms. My team was almost completely composed of Flying type Pokemon, the only exception being my Unown, who I had recieved from my uncle in Johto.

Years
  • Ryley saw more and more people gather. To her suprise, most of them didn't even keep their pokemon in their pokeballs. She hadn't tought of keeping her pokemon out of it's ball, and even if she had, she wouldn't be able to keep it out.
    She sighed and wondered why she of all people had to get stuck with such a pokemon. If she could win it's confidence tough, Ekans would be a great pokemon to work with.
    But for now all she had to rely on was her friend's Natu.

Everything had been quiet untill Henry told them to pick up the pace. Ryley did as he said and saw the others come up closer too.
    Seeing that most of them seemed to be more experienced trainers she hoped she could learn a lot from this experience.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "I am ready whenever you are." Emerl replied, picking up a real travelling pace "Come on, Blaziken. Let's take point."

"Blaaaz-" the fowl replied with a nod, lengthening its stride as well. They both had formidable endurance and this would be a good chance to improve on it even further.

"You come on out too Heracross." the trainer stated, unleashing the bug pok?mon from its ball. "Keep the marching pace, it will make for decent endurance training."

"Hera." the Heracross replied, obeying orders but watching the others with great and open-minded curiosity, unlike his trainer and Blaziken who were both focusing on the road.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Henry, seeing many of the trainers had decided to let their pokemon out, released crobat.

"Fly DarkWing!" A crobat came sailing out of its pok?ball and glided onto Henry's shoulder.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Flygon looks around. If it was suprised by the amount of Pokemon released, it clearly did not show it, same with its trainer. Nire's bright pink hair was...suprisingly, natural. She didn't dye it at all, she was just...born like that. It was strange, but it gave her some character. Many though that she was secretly a daredevil, despite her Calm and Serious demenor. But of course, these statements were false, for one cannot control her natural hair color, not even dyes truly out-do it.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Danny also quickened his pace and gazed around at all of the other trainers. He looked around at all of their Pok?mon and wondered if he would carry Azurill on his shoulder in a feeble attempt to fit in with the rest of them. Feebas on the other hand can just stay in his ball. >.> He succumbed to the peer pressure and took a ball from his pockets and lightly pushed the release mechanism. ?Come on out Azurill.? The voice emanating from his mouth was a soft caring toned sound. Azurill bounced up to his right shoulder, letting that large tale of hers dangle as a counterbalance to keep her position and enjoy the hike.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Heracross subtly dropped behind Emerl and Blaziken, making sure to maintain a constant march forward even though he was inevitably approaching the little Azurill perched onto the shoulder of a boy a bit behind them.

"Hera!" the bug pok?mon called to the Azurill with a happy wave "Heracross!"

Emerl briefly turned his head and gave a sigh of forfeit as he noticed the expression on his pok?mon's face, Heracross was determined to chat up with the little pok?mon for reasons unknown to his trainer and wasn't going to listen to reason. Emerl dropped his pace a bit as well, in order to keep close watch of Heracross and intervene if need be. He observed the boy who was Azurill's owner carefully, but didn't adress him.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back