• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey into the Beyond [New Frontiers redone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
  • Azurill jerked her head in line with the oversized bugs. A high pitched sound escaped her and nearly deafened Danny. ?Rill!!!!? She waved to the Heracross in a friendly manner. The size of a Pok?mon never really mattered to her. Even if he was taller then her seven fold. Danny, after recovering from his sudden eardrum rupture, looked to Emerl and gave a slight nod of hello, then quickly went back to minding his own business.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The girl looks at the two Pokemon talking. The Flygon nods its magnifcent head, however, it did nothing. Neither of the two were social, and many people found it quite uncomfortable when speaking to Nire. She always wore the same expression and her voice was...solemn. So many people misjudge her.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Cross." Heracross continued enthusiastically, encouraged by the Azurill's friendly response, apparently explaining something of great importance to the Azurill. "Heraa-cross."

Emerl returned the boy's nod before turning to observe the pok?mon. He seriously that doubted that there would be any trouble, but better safe than sorry. Maybe I should be more like Heracross... he mused for himself, watching the sheer joy that his pok?mon seemed to derive from this simple interaction He is strong and can fend for himself but is still open and friendly...But no, this is my way and I am not going to force my company on someone who doesn't wish it. he stiffled a forlorn sigh and kept walking in silence, his emerald eyes darting to the others now and then but not lingering on anyone.

No-one had ever needed him, no-one had ever wanted him. No-one but his pok?mon. Not even his parents, whom he had no recollection of meetingt. The orphanage people didn't want Emerl either, only keeping the boy because it was their job to do so. It was there that he had sworn never to rely on any human but himself, never to need another person again. It was a hard and lonely existence at times but he refused to give it up. Partially, he had to admit, out of fear for rejection, fear for being hurt again. He steeled his resolve and looked up again, fierce determination flaring up in his eyes as he looked upon Blaziken, always cool and composed, and Heracross, the jovial and talkative one, the two friends who had always been there for him, no matter what. And then there was Aggron, she hadn't been there as long the others but had always treated Emerl with kindness, like the son she never had. I didn't need anyone but my pok?mon to survive this far. he told himself, forcing the hurt and lonely expression of his face, And I certainly won't need anyone but them in the future.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The girl rubs the large, bug-like dragon Pokemon's neck. She was never this solemn, this calm. In the past, she was as playful as her hair describes, but that was before her father went away...and never returned. Without a father, she grew up too fast, and her father had always played with her.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Kelly looked around at all the Pokemon there were now.

"Gee, I guess people like copying me.." She said, slightly annoyed, to her Pichu and Eevee.

"Picha!!" Pichu said, also angry (for me)

"Euvii!!" Eevee let out an angry squel also.

Whenever Kelly was a certain emotion, her Pokemon would become that too.

Kelly looked around at the other trainers and Pokemon. All seemed so...solitary.

"Man this is boooorriinngg" Kelly said lazily to her two Pokemon while picking up the pace..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "What did you expect?" Emerl asked irritably, having been snapped out from his thoughts by the girl's editorial comments. "This isn't some leisurely outing or glorious fairy tale adventure, we're here on a mission and if you lack the patience for even a moment of semi-silence then you might want to reconsider your involvement with this group."

Blaziken gave Emerl a dissaproving glance, letting out a low 'keen' and Heracross looked practically shocked at his trainers talking.

"My apologies." the boy said apologetically, realizing the magnitude of his outburst "The silence is working on my nerves as well, I didn't mean to snap."

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • "pffT" Kelly glared at him. "Thats not what I meant jackass!! God why don't you just leave the group already! Your already being a pain in the ***.."

"Pich Picha!!" Pichu jumped off my shoulders and stood in front of Enerl.

"Uvieee!!" Eevee also jumped off my shoulder and stood next to Pichu.

"Guys cut it out. I'm fine really..." Still, Pichu's cheeks sparked and Eevee let out a low growl. "Oh god.." Kelly thought to herself. Her and her Pokemon have a really close bond. That means whenever one is threatened, the others get in the way of the threat and help out, no matter the cost..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Well...whatever you need to tell yourself. Although I doubt that your volatile temper is easing matters either." Emerl replied with a scowl, promptly ignoring the girl. What was I thinking? he added in his mind People are all the same, aggressive and rude. My pok?mon are the only ones I can be with.

Blaziken gave a low warning cry to the Eevee and the Pichu who seemed to be attempting to treathen his trainer. "Blazi-keeen." the fowl growled, clearly informing the two of what would happen if they even dared to contemplate something along the lines of harming his trainer. The fire pok?mon returned his eyes to the road, still watching the trio from the corner of his eye.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "My my," the girl said. Her voice was low and emotionless, about as emotionless as her face. She aproaches the two quarreling, her Flygon following closely behind her. "Why the arguing? Why the fuss? Its quite obvious the ones at fault are..." she points at both, "You." she pauses slightly, and if she was that kind of person, there would be a half-smile on her face, "Now, stop quarreling like a married couple, and leave each other alone, for all our sakes.And, call off your Pokemon, it appears as though they are going to defend you in such a foolish case. We wouldn't want others hurt in such a foolish battle, now, would we?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Emerl listened in silence to the intervention of the other girl. She had a definite point, this much the boy conceded, and she made it well. Infuriatingly so. But why were her expression and voice so serious and devoid of emotion? Her speech didn't seem to match her appearance at all. "You make a good point...and draw a rather gruesome picture." Emerl replied, feeling embarassed about the way he had acted "But you needn't worry about a battle, Blaziken only fights in self-defence."

The fowl nodded, concuring with this statement.

"But certainly, I shall keep my distance from her. In fact," he added "It would be my pleasure to do so." With that, Emerl took a sizeable distance from Kelly without as much as looking her way.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Kelly looked at emerl. Her Pichu and Eevee didn't let them go though. They stood right infront of blaziken and growled. "Heh, sorry but my Pokemon also fight in defence too..they just don't give mercy.." Kelly's eyes glinted. She spotted the trainer in between them. "Pfft, don't even try to stop us. My Pokemon don't obey other humans anyways..Hey Pichu, Eevee!!" Kelly called out to her Pokemon. They both tuned and saw the glint in her eyes, right before attacking the enemy blaziken..

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "And you," the girl says sternly to the other, "Must choose your words and actions wisely. For they are very hard to take back once they are said, and leave others feeling quite outraged. And it gives others the right to judge you just as you have judged the others. I wouldn't be suprised if they thought of you as a self-centtered girl who thinks too highly of herself." She says as she watched the Pokemon surround the boy.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • "heh.." Kelly said while looking at her Pokemon attack the blaziken. She then turned to the girl. "Look I don't really care what you humans think of me!!" and with that, Kelly turned back to the battle..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Blaziken gracefully leapt out of the attacks' path, having anitcipated them all along, and Emerl quickly spun around.

"If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get!" Emerl growled "Blaziken! Sky Uppercut! Aggron! Earthquake!"

"Agrooo!" the steel pok?mon appeared with a loud cry, slamming her hefty bulk into the ground and causing a massive tremor that went straight for the Pichu and the Eevee, while Blaziken, who had leapt into the air a moment before, aimed a powerfull blow at the Eevee as he dived down. Honorless wretch... Emerl thought, glaring at the girl with pure hatred shining in his eyes No mercy for you...

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Really now?" the girl said through her teeth. "You treat others like dirt. Soon, you'll be without friends and help, and when your Pokemon die (as all living things must do overtime) who would be there with you? I am sorry to say, but you will be unbearabley alone, without the comfort of any human companionship."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • "heh.." Kelly said while Pichu jumped up in a tree, dodging the earthquake and Eevee jumped foward toward the kick and evaded it by jumping up on it and biting the blaziken's leg, causing it to bleed. "Same here.." Kelly turned to the girl "Look if you tell me i'm treating other like dirt then you must be a hypocrite!!" Kelly's Pichu laughed at the girl from the tree. Eevee let go of blaziken and jumped on the same tree Pichu was and snickered. "Even if your Pokemon aren't with you, you can still be with them you dunce!!"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Tell me," the girl says, her voice sounding threatening, "How did I treat you like dirt when I am here, telling you the truth. Nothing lives forever, we all will die. Maybe not today, maybe not tommorrow, but we will!" her voice rises and sounds wet with tears that do not show, "We should live life in a way we were put here to do, treating other with respect! When you die, the only thing people would remember is how you treated them, and your grave will be spat upon by many if this is how you act!" somehow, this was getting into her personal life. Knowing this, the Flygon nuzzles his trainer and she inhales. Her voice goes back to being calm. "Is that how you wished to be remembered?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Kelly doesn't seem particularly quiet to me...shouting as she does. I do hate these RPer on RPer battles. :\

IC:

Think you're pretty clever do you? Emerl thought, his mind completely consumed by the battle as he watched the evasive action taking place. Blaziken quickly staunched the bloodflow from the bite, a mere superficial wound for a fighter of his calibre.

Dodge this...
    "Blaziken! Quick Attack!"

The fowl pok?mon leapt forward, knocking the Pichu of its branch at the blink of an eye, "Now Aggron, Body Slam!"

The Aggron leapt up once more, this time aiming her hefty bulk at the small electric pok?mon, landing onto it with a satisfying crunching sound.

"And by the way..." Emerl added, "Blaziken, Blaze Kick that tree!"

Flames sprung forth from the fire pok?mon's right ankle as he swung it upwards, lighting the tree on fire. The flames quickly spreading towards Eevee.

Last edited:

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Danny stopped dead in his tracks and turned around at the battling trainers. Suddenly his normally quiet demeanor cracked and he began screaming angrily. ?WHAT IN THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! NUMBER ONE! YOU ARE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SUPPOSED TO USE POKEMON FOR PERSONAL MATTERS! NUMBER TWO! WE ARE HERE TO COLONIZE THIS LAND, NOT BURN IT DOWN!? He motioned to his Pok?mon and the Azurill began squirting water at the flaming tree in an attempt to stop it before it got out of control. ?How dare either of you be so inconsiderate to not only the people around you but to your Pok?mon which you are supposed to love and cherish, not use as a misguided tool for solving an argument!? His voice was not as loud that time but still serious and harsh to the matter.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • "pfft" Kelly gazed into the girl. "I don't care what humans think of me when I die. Andy you don't seem to grasp the fact that even when Pokemon die, that they are still with you always.." Kelly looked up, a calm expression on her face. The expression quickly changed and then she said "God what a dunce!! Then again, humans are always like that.."
    Kelly then focused on the battle and noticed that Pichu was missing. Kelly gasped, looking around franticly until she noticed something. Sparks were coming out from underneath the aggron. "Heh...they're in for it now.." Kelly said "Pichu, thunder!!" Suddenly huge sparks of electricity were coming out from the aggron until in was so much that it sent the aggron flying through the air. There was an explosion and when the smoke cleared Kelly saw Pichu looking at a fainted aggron next to it. Kelly smiled. "nice work Pichu.."

"Pichaa!!" Pichu said in reply.

meanwhile...

The flames in the tree went out quickly with the water gun attack and Eevee lept down next to Pichu and the fainted aggron. "Evuii.." She said calmy before both turned and stared evily at the blaziken.

"heh..thanks.." Kelly said

OOC: yeah well when your during a battle, things can change (i'm not always quiet you know and I don't have to be) XPXP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back